Where to advertise 6.5T horsebox? Horsequest?

DorothyJ

Visit site
I am advertising my 6.5T Mercedes horse box for sale. I already have it on Horsedeals and NFED (a local South East website) and was thinking about Horsequest as well. However Horsequest is relatively expensive compared to the others and given that I'm only looking for circa 5.5K, I can't decide whether to place an ad or not.
Where do people look for horse box ads? Should I just bite the bullet and put it on Horsequest as well? My husband has suggested eBay but I don't know how many serious buyers would bid on eBay. Thanks :)

Spendtoomuch

Visit site
I advertised my trailer on preloved, bd, fridays ads and gumtree (all free) and sold relatively quickly.
Make sure you have lots of pics and as mych details as poss, helps ggenuine buyers, although you still get time wasters

kizzyjerry

Visit site
I'm looking at the mo (7.5t though :) ) the best seems to be ebay (those that i've viewed use it as a advertisement platform rather than expecting bids-i'm too scared to bid!-seen some at .99 start but stating the price they are looking for in the text) and then horsequest - both in terms of amount of ads added daily.

both seem to have more details on ads and higher turn over, although if someone is seriously looking they'll find it (i check ebay, horsequest, horse deals/mart,preloved and gumtree daily)

Coop

Visit site
I put my 6.5 tonne on Horsequest a few weeks ago and had over 25 emails and texts and calls, (many more than horsemart and h&h), I sold it 4 days later thru facebook where I plastered it, for free all over the local horsey sites! x

DorothyJ

Visit site
I put my 6.5 tonne on Horsequest a few weeks ago and had over 25 emails and texts and calls, (many more than horsemart and h&h), I sold it 4 days later thru facebook where I plastered it, for free all over the local horsey sites! x

Hi, can I ask which horsey sites on Facebook you used please? Many thanks