Where to advertise for a sharer and livery recommendations for wymondham, norfolk?

fine_and_dandy

Visit site
I will be moving to wymondham in the next two weeks or so and need livery recommendations. Will be for DIY or DIY with assisted turnout. I've put a post up on the Facebook page all things horsey Norfolk but just seeing if there are any recommendations here. Need a school, instructor, good hacking and people to hack with, all year turnout. Preferably a yard of no more than 20 horses.

Secondly, I will be looking for a sharer for my boy for 2-3 times a week. Where am I best to advertise? I have a post pending on the all things horsey Norfolk page but as I've not advertised for a sharer before, where else should I look? What should I also be aware of?

I want someone experienced and no novices and a financial contribution will be required if that makes any difference to the advice I'll hopefully receive!

Thanks.

monikirk

Visit site
I think 'Norfolk all things Horsey' is the best place to find sharers - Whitehouse farm have working Livery - search on Google I don't think they're far from you. If I could I would use High Ash Farm - but wrong side of Norwich for me.

Best of luck - you can msg me if you feel a bit lost!:)

Monica

BellaBoyzie92

Visit site
I'm in Ipswich and advertised my boy up for share on preloved and equine adverts, had sooo many responses so got to choose the best person for him :) good luck with everything :)