Where to advertise pony for sale?

Tegan

Visit site
Hi

My mum is looking to sell her pony. Which websites you would recommend to advertise on?

The pony is priced at £1000 so not anywhere too expensive to advertise please.

Thanks
Tegan

lannerch

Visit site
I have had best response advertising here on h&h they do a deal if the horse is under 3k and the advert under 50 words then cost for 4 weeks website plus one week mag is £20. I have also advertised in horsemart which cost 4 weeks website only £15 got lots of people viewing my ad but no response so would recommend h&h every time

fallenangel123

Visit site
Preloved is free to advertise on, and Horsehunter is just a few pounds. Bought both of my kids ponies on preloved and sold my herd of miniatures through both sites.

indie999

Visit site
I am looking and usually start with H&H and then scour the rest that have been mentioned already...........good luck

Boxers

Visit site
If he's suitable for pony club, then put him on their site.

When looking I usually start with Horsemart, then Horsequest, then PC, then H&H.

Or you could try preloved, or freeads.

Suzie86

Visit site
I got the most responses through preloved and it's free! Much more Interest than through horse quest mart or deals!

Tegan

Visit site
Thanks

We have gone for local paper (Friday-ad), Preloved and our Riding Club website for now. Will give it a week and then try H&H and Horsemart.

Tegan