where to buy bute online?

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
There are quite a few but the one I've found best for price and very reliable are vetimed. About £58 for a box of 100 including postage. If your prescription is for more than 100, they will keep your prescription on file and you can order 100 at a time.

Kezzabell2

Visit site
I get my mares cushings meds from Animed direct! I couldnt recommend them more! the orders are always here within a few days! they are the best price online and they don't charge for postage.

ChestnutConvert

Visit site
I have used hyperdrug before but not for drugs, seems they are nearly as expensive as the vet though and the same with violet although I have used them many times for drugs and other stuff. Looking into the other ones now, need to save where we can!

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I had a less than ideal experience with PetDrugOnline. They made a mistake with the address - put 1 instead of 1a. The postman attempted to deliver and possibly a card at the wrong address. Neighbours didn't have the card and post office would not give the parcel without the card. Despite their incorrect address causing the problem, their attitude was basically tough, should have paid extra for special delivery.