where to get a French bulldog?

staceyn

Visit site
I have planned on getting a Frenchie for a year now, this will be my first pup so I want to make sure I do everything right regarding buying, I particularly would like a blue, fawn pied or cream but can't seem to find any. I know those colours are not in the breed standard but it will be a pet. So what do I look for to make sure I don't buy off a backgarden breeder, kc registered should it have a vet certificate? How many jabs should it have, all of the basic stuff I should look for and ask the breeder ? Also what websites I can only find things on pets4homes or free adverts which I want to avoid. Many thanks in Advanced

galaxy

Visit site
Try www.champdogs.co.uk and the Kennel Club Assured Breeders List. But if you are wanting a colour that is not breed standard I think you will struggle to find a good breeder as a good one will not breed these colours.

EAST KENT

Visit site
Let`s just be a shade polite and state that any breeder out to breed these colours does it for one reason only..money.We have someone in our area belting out these poor Frenchie specimens who happen to be blue or blue and white.They go for £4,500,if you are daft enough to pay that,well it leaves me speechless.Contact the Club and find a real Frenchie breeder devoted to the one breed and not to filthy lucre.Around £1200 would be about right for a well bred pet puppy.It WILL have breeding restrictions on it,that is what good caring breeders do!