Where to look- 2nd hand Albion K2 Jump?

montanna

Visit site
I have trawled google/ebay/preloved/tack shop and put wanted ads up on the local horsey fb pages... does anyone else know where else I can look for a second hand saddle? Any websites I could try?

Does anyone know any saddlers that deal in good quality second hand saddles? Either Essex area or ones that have a website/will post. Tried Martin Wilkinson but no luck.

I need a 17" Medium Albion K2 jump in VGC in black. Can't budge on any of the details, can't have MW/Brown/17.5 etc, must be as above so I am pretty picky!!

I refuse to buy one new as it's for a 4 year old who I know will change shape.

Thanks for any suggestions :)

montanna

Visit site
Here in the tack room, she has some saddles

I must be being super dim as still can't see it :confused3::eek: Mrs D if you are reading this and have a 17" Albion K2 Jump medium in black please PM me lol!

If anyone else knows anywhere pleaseeeeee let me know, thanks!

montanna

Visit site
This is not an ad post, page 2, i dont know if she has albions but she has saddles

I have just found a thread by a Mrs B - saying that she has some synthetic saddles for sale, but I specifically need a leather K2 as as detailed above... thanks for your help anyway.

glamourpuss

Visit site
If you really want it, use a snipe. I use www.justsnipe.com
After you've registered put in the maximum you want to pay, then just forget about it. Provided the bidding doesn't go over your max bid, the programme will bid in the last few seconds of the auction. Making your bids unbeatable :)

Wheels

Visit site
Old mill saddlery usually have a few of these in their shop - they don't put second hand saddles on their web page but if you call them they can look up on their computer exactly what they have in stock.

FireFly29

Visit site
I bought my K2 jump second hand from West Essex Saddlery. They were very helpful, might be worth a call if you havnt already.
Also TDS Saddlers stock used saddles, if its not on their website you could maybe try calling them to.
:)