Where to look for a horse for share? (Warwickshire)

hollyzippo

Visit site
Hey :)
I'm looking for a horse to share due to me having 6 months off injured (not allowed to play with young horses anymore!!)- really want something to school a bit and maybe jump as I only have my old 20 yr old to ride currently.

Have asked around friends/clients yards and people are keeping an ear out but any ideas for good sites to look on?? Apparently there is a sharing boom due to people having no money but not really any sites with sharing sections as far as I can see!?

Im after a MW 16'2 +, any type, dont mind green but must be in Warks area to ride 2-3 x week and share work! Surely someeone must need a fairly competant jockey!? (No rearers or buckers due to metalwork in pelvis please!!)

Ta :)

f_s_

Visit site
Hi Slinks, and hello!!

I have a few that I need to share out. Don't know if any would be suitable but if you're interested let me know. I'm in Warwickshire.:)

Chellebean

chellebeanequestrian.com
Hey Holly,

Hope your well? and recovered! Have you tried preloved? I may be looking for a share for Sailor as I'm out of work and need financial help but trying to resist at the moment lol. But he is youngster so may be out of the question. PM me if you want x