where to look for event horses for sale

gemjar82

Visit site
I hope I am allowed to post this kind of message but as the title really I am looking for a new event horse and wondred where everyone would recommend I look incase I don't know about somewhere? I am based in Scotland so sites that advertise horses in Scotland is great aswell. I am finding it so hard to find something. Thanks in advance x

gemjar82

Visit site
I think 5-10yrs around 15.3-16.2hh, happy to go from BE90 and work my way up. Budget ideally around 6k but maybe more if I had to for the perfect horse. I have evented to BE100, BS to 1.20m and dressage novice.

ihatework

Visit site
I'd definitely go to avonmill as suggested above then, she is a member on here and seems to have a stream of nice horses around your budget.

FlyingCoo

Visit site
Avonmill as others have suggested or look at Wills Oakden as he always has for sale on his website or give him a call.

Luci07

Visit site
Also worth looking at professional eventers in your area. I bought my boy from Georgia Davies as she is near me. He won't make 4* and neither will I so it's a great match!

gracemoran

Visit site
Try also Harriet Baird up in Aberdeenshire. They have a few for sale at the moment and will have been well educated. Good luck