Where to look online for saddles?

jenz87

Visit site
Hi everyone - Im looking for a cheap 2nd hand wintec dressage, and i just cant find any on ebay or preloved at the moment!! Im looking for a wintec pro or isabell and it has to be 17 1/2" the only ones i can find on preloved arent answering my questions so i assume theyre not for sale any more.

Are there any other websites i should be looking at? Any lovely shoppers out there have any ideas? Im at a loss and i cant afford the £500+ new price tag!

Thank you :)

jenz87

Visit site
Thank you i hadnt heard of dressage on a budget - some good saddles but all the ones within my budget are sold, surprise surprise :(

Stressing me out as there were quite a few in Dec but it wasnt urgent then, now it is, i cant find one! Bah!

Thanks for your help though :)

Kiristamm

Visit site
further down the page on Dressage on a Budget is this....

For sale: Bargain Isabell Werth Dressage Saddle Type Dressage
Make Isabell Werth
Model Wintec
Size 17
Fit Wide
Colour Black
County Devon
Price £ 350
Phone 07912226669
For Sale bargain at £350.00 plus Postage, the saddle has a minor wearing on one of the knee rolls however very unnoticable, hence price. rest of the saddle very good condition. changeable gullet system, to fit every horse. Developed in conjunction with World Dressage Champion, Isabell Werth to support both horse and rider. The difference the Isabell saddle can make to your riding is quite profound as radical features take the effort out of sitting in the correct position. The Wintec Isabell is versatile, lightweight and provides the easy care benefits of Equisuede. call - 07912226669

does it have to be 17.5?

Kiristamm

Visit site
Sorry Im going posting mad... How about this one??

For sale: Isabell Dressage Saddle for sale Type Dressage
Make wintec
Model Isabell Werth
Size 17 ½
Fit Narrow
Colour Black
County Fleet, Hampshire
Price £ 370
Phone 07920110412
I have for sale a Wintec Isabell Dressage saddle in black. It is in very good condition and has been well looked after. This saddle is incredibly comfortable and puts you in a correct dressage position. It is the cair model and currently has a red narrow gullet which can be changed to fit the width of your horse. This saddle has been very good for my horse as I was able to change the saddle width as my horse changed shape (which was alot!). Selling as have now saved to buy my dream dressage saddle.

jenz87

Visit site
Kiristamm you are so lovely, thank you so much for your help :) Ill have a talk to them but its a bit out of my price range, i was hoping for about £200 - 250. I know that isnt alot and im happy to just have the pro saddle as i realise the isabell is worth more! I also dont mind condition.

It has to be 17 1/2" as i bought a 17" pro a couple of weeks ago and its too small for the rider, and a 18" is too big for the horse! Narrowing my market quite a bit!
A few weeks ago there were millions of 17 1/2" and i thought we needed a 17", now i need a 17 1/2" all i can find are 17".

:(

Thank you so much for your help though its very kind of you, i fear i may just have to be very patient! :)

Kiristamm

Visit site
Yes, It sit me in the right part of the saddle and the stirrup bars are more underneath you hip so you have a better Ear shoulder hip heal line, and the knee rolls move so your thigh doesn't swing in the saddle. It is like sitting in a mold of you backside!!! I had an Albion SLK and would never go back! the Wintec one is even better because it has swede and you barely move. I use a Wintec one on my friends Dressage horse, because you don't move around unnecessarily in the saddle the horse ends up more responsive to your aids!

Can you tell I love them! I haven't tried the new version though...