Where to put her?

Ecila

www.freewebs.com
I have a super little lead rein pony for sale, she is 100% with the smallest of children, is safe off the lead rein but fast (not naughty or nasty). I put her in horse and hound last week and got 1 phonecall!!! I have limited funds for advertising, any ideas where to put her?

She is on Newrider, stabletalk, equineadvert, freeads, preloved, thehorseexachange, and many other freebies...

Really need to sell asap
http://www.equineadverts.co.uk/5/14_Hors..._Lead_Rein.html

Dubsie

Visit site
I saw that advert and thought she sounded lovely (not for us, we're not yet looking for something bigger but I'm just keeping an eye on prices/what's available)

I would have thought the local market may work better for lead rein ponies - can you advertise at riding schools, tack shops, feed shops, local PO, pet shops etc nearby?

Ecila

www.freewebs.com
[ QUOTE ]
I saw that advert and thought she sounded lovely (not for us, we're not yet looking for something bigger but I'm just keeping an eye on prices/what's available)

I would have thought the local market may work better for lead rein ponies - can you advertise at riding schools, tack shops, feed shops, local PO, pet shops etc nearby?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly she is in all of the above, on the circuit as much as possible, in farrier vans etc....I think her price is reasonable as she really does have a heart of gold!

somethingorother

Visit site
That's definitely a fair price for her from what i can see. She looks like just what so many people are after and can never find. Don't understand the lack of calls, sorry!

Maybe just have to wait and be patient...?

Someone else can probably be more help, but i just wanted to say that i think she sounds lovely. Good luck!

Bowen4Horses

www.poppywebber.co.uk
she looks lovely. my first pony was a strawberry roan section a... and as a result that's what i'd love my son to have as his first pony too. so... she's exactly what i'll be looking for... in a couple of months when we move house... but i'm afraid that doesn't help you now!

i can't see why you wouldn't have had interest, other than her age... but i think she's priced quite fairly... hmmm. sorry, i'm of no help.

good luck though! if you still have her in a couple of months, let me know! we're in the process of moving to a house with more land specifically so we can get an extra pony.

laugh.gif

Dizzykizzy

Visit site
I think her age puts a lot of people off which IMHO is very short sighted but I think many won't consider buying a small pony for life and she is going to be even more difficult to rehome in another 2-4 years.
She looks and sounds a gem too.

Grey_Eventer

Visit site
pony club website? always good for little ponies. we found H&H didnt work for us either as you need a huge ad and a picture etc. etc. for people to see it.
horse qeust is another one you could try.
good luck!

dixie

Visit site
Don't know a great deal about ponies but wouldn't have thought the age would be offputting - they can go on for years. I would however take out the scruffy photo of her standing near the rubble. She looks unkempt and not looked after - the other photos look great though.

sexyspev

Visit site
Wow, she is adorable... its such a shame, bestfriend has got a 1 year old little girl, they will be looking in about another year or so, but your little mare looks perfect... such a shame!!! Good luck in selling her...