Whey protein isolate - where do you buy yours?

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Anyone else feed whey protein isolate? I’ve started feeding it to the two Cushing’s mares to beef up their protein intake. They are both doing well on it, and have gained top line at a tricky time of year.

I’ve been buying mine from Forageplus. The quality is excellent, as is usual from FP, but it is expensive at £72.99 for 2.5kg.

Anyone buy theirs from a cheaper supplier, and can recommend?

PurBee

Visit site
Why isolate is the most refined whey protein out there. Whether for human or animal its sourced from human food grade milk.
bulk powders.co.uk do an organic version, and non-organic, but recently due to brexit tax basket issues lots of websites are struggling with, they seem to have shut down the ability to buy anything! That was last week so maybe theyre running fine now
https://www.bulk.com/uk/pure-whey-isolate-90.html

2.5kg £65, 5kg £100

PurBee

Visit site
The trouble with many whey refined products for humans is they add sweeteners - and not just a little, it’s a lot and artificial sweeteners, they taste gross - so just check the ingredients say ‘pure whey isolate’ and thats all. They list sweeteners on the ingredients if they’re in them.

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
If the Whey Isolate from MyProtein is good for horses you can get a 5kg for £62.99 if you use the code matt35 (nothing to do with me, just a useful code I use when I buy for myself).

Ingredients for the unflavoured are as follows: Unflavoured: Whey Protein Isolate (Milk) (100%), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)

Julia0803

Visit site
Thank you.

I think I’ve been under doing it with one scoop of unflavored isolate from bulk powders.

There has been a slight improvement...but his work/rehab program is stepping up so could just be that.

Thanks ?