Which anti-rub vest? Any recommendations?

Tangled

Visit site
As above, I need to get an anti rub vest for my Welsh D. Rugs rub on his point of shoulder - can anyone recommend a particular one that worked well with their horse?

Thanks in advance

Brimmers

Visit site
Yeah bossy bibs are the best!
My boy is 16.2 though, right on the borderline of sizes so i went for the larger one as he has quite a big wither and shoulder but the bib is just slightly too big and slips back a little. Not badly, just sits a little further back then ideally id like it too
However they were very good and offered to swap it straight away! Would fully recommend them :)

tryinghard

Visit site
Another vote for Bossy Bibs - mine is five years old and still going strong! Im saving up for one of their new ones with a neck too now.

TigerTail

Visit site
I had 7 before I found one that fitted my friesian, fortunately local shop had been pre warned most would be going back! What about Rambo optimo/ amigo/duo all slightly diff cuts.

Diddleydoo

Visit site
A different brand of rug that fits properly :confused:

I had 7 before I found one that fitted my friesian, fortunately local shop had been pre warned most would be going back! What about Rambo optimo/ amigo/duo all slightly diff cuts.

Sorry for the hijack OP

Thank you, I'll have a look at them for my next buying spree ;)

Happy as I am with the Bossys bibs it would be great to just fling on rugs when required and not worry about bald shoulders and missing mane.

Tangled

Visit site
Looks like I'll go with bossy's bibs!

And tiger tail - he has a lot of different branded rugs, he is a 3 year old and still growing. I try a different brand when he outgrows a particular rug so hopefully will find a brand that fits him well. In the mean time however a bossy bin is clearly the answer!