Which boots?

druid

Visit site
I'm fed up of constantly cleaning and conditioning my leather brushing boots. I'd like something I can chuck in the the wahsing machine or hose down for everyday hacking, roadwork and jumping. I don't want something too spendy. They need to be a good fit for a heavy legged 17hh IDxTB...

Suggestions?

Sparklet

Visit site
Woof club rider - cheap as chips
wink.gif
and last ages.

miller

Visit site
Look on e-bay for some advertised as 'like Woof' double closure ones - they are brilliant. Had mine for year now and look like new. Wash brilliantly and are used every day for turnout and riding. I paid £20 for 4

Nikiolola

Visit site
I've just got some NEW workman brushing boots. They're wonderful. Unbelievely light and you just hose them off after you ride. I love mine
cool.gif

vicm2509

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Look on e-bay for some advertised as 'like Woof' double closure ones - they are brilliant. Had mine for year now and look like new. Wash brilliantly and are used every day for turnout and riding. I paid £20 for 4

[/ QUOTE ]

I got some of those aswell, I got full and they are big, a little too big (but ok) for my 16.3 IDxTB but he is on the finer side so should fit yours well. They are good though and mine show no signs of wear after 3 months. Like these only mine are black
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-x-XL-White-Compe...1QQcmdZViewItem

CastleMouse

Visit site
Shires do really cheap brushing boots, not sure about what the quality would be like, but you can just chuck them in the washing machine! www.shires-equestrian.co.uk

Thorowgood brushing boots are also pretty good, but I'd say they are slightly more expensive. Holmestead are doing really cheap brushing boots at the moment, worth a look. I think they're about €16 a pair.

lornaA

Visit site
I got eskadron front tendon boots and back fetlock boots years ago, the front ones really cover the fetlock area, probably better than any brushing boots I've ever had. They might be pricier than you would be looking for but I've had them for years and still look great from a value for money point of view you couldn't get better. easy to clean just wipe down, hose or machine wash as required.

flyingfeet

Visit site
I wouldn't use anything other than Dalmar boots - however they are a little mean on sizing, but if the bone isn't more than 27cm should fit fine.

mitchellk

Visit site
Shires do a great brushing boot think retails about £10.99 with double velcro straps we use them for every day and can just chuck them in the washing machine, seem to be able to cope with hacking etc. only draw back is that they only come in small or large.

druid

Visit site
Thanks guys, went ot a whole saler in the end and got Eclipse ones (like eskradon) for €17 for two pairs
laugh.gif