Which Haas brushes do I really need?

Leo Walker

Visit site
Can't help thinking it's just a way to get you to give your horse a good old fashioned groom rather than the flick over they usually get..

Honestly, I'm more of a quick flick rather than a full groom person, but the quick flick with the Haas brushes works much better. I've never used anything like the Schimmel for dragging filth and scurf up. I do mine with rubber curry/massage thingy, then go over with the Schimmel and finish with the Diva and he is so clean and shiny after 10mins and he is a filthy stinky cob! :lol:

MagicMelon

Visit site
I bought the Schimmel and the Diva. Wish I hadnt bought the Diva as none of mine seem to have short enough coats for this to do anything on (probably be great for clipped coats - am planning to clip next few days so will soon see and it'll be one grey (white) and one dark bay coat so be interesting). The schimmel is good though although I must force myself to use it more often (just habit has me reaching for the grubby old dandy brush!).

3bh

Visit site
Can't help but feel that any cheap brushes can get an "amazing" shine on a coat if a traditional (dare I say old fashioned!) 45 minute thorough grooming is done daily. I think they have an excellent PR and marketing team!

shadowboy

Visit site
Can anyone explain what each brush aims to do? When you read about the brushes they don't actually explain - I have a budget of £40 so which two would I need for a Welsh D bay?