Which Harry Potter character does your horse most resemble?

Who usually does mechanical work?

• Total voters

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Haven't done a poll in ages and was getting twitchy... so here you go. After exhaustive research....
tongue.gif

marmite

Visit site
well jacob is a cross between the weasley twins and mad eye moody funny charector but total puff always thinks a shadow is going to bite him on the bottom and scary eyes down drains we get them too.

rach123

Visit site
well my sister pony is alot like draco very evil and full of its self lol
my horse dancer is like hagrid kind
new horse sunny is like voldermort just pure evil ( but he is a rescue been abused in past)
and tommy (for sale) is like dobby trys but dosent always get it right lol

S_N

Visit site
Topper was definitely Hagrid - Was SOOOOOOOO BIG AND HAIRY!!!!!!

B is Hermione - I cannot imagine that she could ever be wrong, though IMO she's more aesthetically pleasing! Also She can take credit for nurturing (producing) Hector AKA Harry (maybe he should have been called Harry
grin.gif

Hector can only really be Harry - though I reckon he knows he's supposed to be good at SOMETHING, just that he hasn't worked out what yet!

RachelB

Visit site
Mostly like Hagrid - big, hairy, odd-looking, always well-meaning and wouldn't hurt a fly, totally trust-worthy, and totally safe! I think she's also a bit underestimated too though, my friend rode her while I was on holiday and was shocked at how fantastic a trot she has, and how good she is at jumping already after having done it about three times in her 10 years. So maybe also a bit of a Ron as we have some obvious superstars on our yard, and then there is my old nag...
smile.gif
love her really lol!
My friend's horse is definately a Mad-Eye Moody type...!

RachelB

Visit site
I think Boss would much prefer to think of himself as a Sirius... "Widely blamed for many heinous crimes of which he is innocent... Good bloke but a bit wild-looking"
laugh.gif

Ginn

Visit site
Tilly is a cross between the weasleys and hermione: Far to clever and as far as she's concerned always right! But at the same time scatty and alsways getting herself into trouble!!

riotgirl

Visit site
Fab poll PF! Well, after getting into the non starvation paddock last night, I'd say my girl was most like Hagrid. Very hairy, and very fat.
grin.gif

Alibear

Visit site
Dumbledore, this is so accurate "Underestimate this one at your peril as he seems a kindly old dodder but doesn't miss a trick "

All though as far as I'm aware Dumbledore doesn't have a penchant for biting people or deliberately treading on their toes
-
grin.gif

lizstuguinness

Visit site
i think mine is a bit like that french fleur girl.
stunningly beautiful (gloat) very flaotly (like her fairy blood ?)
however as shes a baby tends to worry and needs recusing.
but im sure there is a fine line between being baby and bad manners.... my mare very cleaverly keeps borderline, so maybe turn into hermione?

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
Rhyn has to be Mad-Eye Moody!

Mad-Eye Moody: Advocates "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" Convinced someone is out to get him round every corner... overreacts to sudden noises and movements, but basically a good sort

That is my horse! Constant vigilance, lol!! He's definitely a good sort but incredibly suspicious!!
grin.gif

I did think about putting Ron/Fred Weasley as he's quite like that too, but Mad Eye was more!