Dressage Which Intro?

Denbob

Visit site
Am trying to give myself little targets to aim for, but can't decide whether to enter Intro A or C! (Trying to be sensible and not enter both)

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Enter the one without the 2 half ten metre circles in trot. It is a ridiculous ask of a baby horse and a movement not seen again until much later in the test series.

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
Enter the one without the 2 half ten metre circles in trot. It is a ridiculous ask of a baby horse and a movement not seen again until much later in the test series.
A has the 2 half circles which I found difficult. Also found the transition walk to trot up the centre line (without wobbling) in C quite hard. Did best with Intro B.
My RS horse and I are both 'old', it was a case of the inexperienced riding the uneducated, but we didn't disgrace ourselves and I actually rather enjoyed them. Good luck!

hobo

Visit site
I would have a go at both I have just started going out and doing a bit and two tests are fine at this level. A does have quite a lot happening I have not done C yet as do not have the sheet. I am also dipping in to prelims so I do one intro & one prelim so I feel more relaxed before I need to canter.
Go and have some fun.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I find intro harder than prelim I did A twice and went wrong both times:rolleyes: have done loads of prelim and never gone wrong with those, my favourite prelim was 4 I won quite a few of those.

vmac66

Visit site
I have done A and C and found C a lot nicer. The 2 half circles in A are very hard to get even. There is a 3 loop sepertine in C which we messed up nicely last time we did it

emfen1305

Visit site
I would do C, I find A overly complicated and hard to remember with the extra walk transitions for once horses pace, I feel like it disrupts the test, I agree with others who say C flows much better.

eggs

Visit site
If you don't mind cantering I would skip Intro and do the lower numbered Preliminary classes. Those two blinking half circles in trot in Intro A have been stolen from one of the Novice tests.