which Le Mieux colour?

ShadowHunter

After a similar previous thread i was wondering which colour (or colours!) would suit my tri-coloured Irish cob. I've got a white one already, I love it but want to add a bit more colour. Plus, you can never have too many! I may in the end buy them all but i'm having to sit on my hands for now, as my money is marked for a convention in two weeks.
Anyway, here's her

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1e/a5/79/1ea57984b6fe32e4aab48d5177d6cf82.jpg

Deltaflyer

I saw one as dark as him in the burgundy the other day, looked really good. I think turquoise, teal, any of those berry type colours, the blueberry. The only colour I think I would avoid on him would be grey. I'd love to see him in that mustard colour come to think of it.

LibbyL

Turquoise or berry type colour
Turquoise is literally the most stunning colour ever! It is so worth the money. £37.95 and free P&P on ebay x

Nice horse. She's a Seal Brown Tobiano. :) I used to have a Seal Brown TB and she looked really nice in blues and greens, plus burgundy worked too.

only_me

I think you have to be quite careful with colours on a coloured horse - I have one & i stick to plain types that aren't too bright!
I love the green le meiux, I think it's very smart :) here's it on mine

I have the dark blue, grey & brown saddlecloths as well, which are great on him as well. The dark blue and green sets would look good on yours I think:)

cobgoblin

Our black and white looks really good in yellow. Never thought it would suit him, it was a cloth we'd had for years....a soft yellow not like ragwort.

Feival

I was going to post this tonight but for a flea bitten grey, teal, burton blue, turquoise or mustard? Sorry to hijack post OP

Feival

Thanks faracat, its her birthday Tuesday, she'll be 8yo so a nice posh numnah is her pressie ��

Deltaflyer

I have a blue and white coloured so lighter than yours. He looks great in the burgundy x
I wore the burgundy on my grey and white (blue and white) today at a competition. I do like to change it up a bit. I do love him best in the teals and turquoises though, it's my fave colour at the moment. Now Le mieux need to do a really strong Kingfisher set :) :)

I think the ONLY colours I personally would avoid on him would be the mustard, browns and beiges. Maybe that's because their not colours I go for anyway.

rachk89

Benetton Blue or Peakcock!
I was going to suggest benetton blue too just because i love it. One day thanks to all of you match match people i will have the benetton blue boots numnah and fly veil on my horse. :p He will look awesome thank god he is grey and suits blue so much more than any other colour.