which online feed delivery company?

Matt and Jack

Visit site
I'm in the Dover/ Canterbury area of Kent and was wandering which company you would recommend and why! I looked on millbryhill's site and they look good except some of their feed is quite expensive! It says free delivery on orders over £40 but under 32kg but unless You are buying supplements then you can't really get free delivery, which isn't necessarily a problem but what sort of delivery charges would I be likely to endure? Sorry for the jabbering and thanks in advance!!!

Audacity

Visit site
Try Efeed - they only charge £5 for over 20 bags. I think there is a way with Millbury Hill but you have to spend over £300 of feed for free delivery.

smellsofhorse

Visit site
I used pure feeds.
They are delivered within 48 hours.
They only sell there own food though.

Equilbra is very good and deliver in 5 working days.
They again only sell their own brand.

I've only looked quickly on the net and couldn't find any company with a decent posted rate, understandable with the weight though.

TGM

Visit site
Depends what type of feeds you want and how much you need. Thorogoods are good if you buy in bulk - you do need to buy a minimum of 25 bags/bales though. They do some branded feeds, plus their own range - have found their Condition Cubes very effective. They do haylage and bedding as well as feed, so I tend to order some bedding to make up the numbers on the order.

Audacity

Visit site
Another vote for Pure Feed - cant believe I forgot them as I use them regularly for my horses and they look fab on their feed. Free delivery - minimum delivery is 2 bags but the more you order the cheaper they get - if you have a look on their web site they do have a free diet planner as well.

Malteaser

Visit site
I've just looked on their site and the prices are a lot more than what you can get in shops near hear ans some other sites!

Each to their own I suppose. I've used them for a while now and they are the cheapest for the items I buy regularly. Obviously they won't be the cheaper option for everyone.

happyclappy

Visit site
Each to their own I suppose. I've used them for a while now and they are the cheapest for the items I buy regularly. Obviously they won't be the cheaper option for everyone.

they have to make their money t cover their costs either by upping the feed price or charging for the delivery