which riding boots do i get? (silly me posted it in soapbox):)

caramac1988

Visit site
i need a new pair i quite liked the tretorn ones cos there a bit different but there selling them in derby house and i think a lot of girls will be wearing them ... which do you recommend? what are your fav? and most comfortable?

jumptoit

Visit site
I have Toggi Ottawa and Mark Todd Chetwode boots with Tredstep or Sergio Grasso gaiters I prefer jodphur boots and gaiters as I find the boots wear out quicker than the gaiters.

JenTaz

Visit site
personally i love ariats, ive got them for competiting the heritage ones with close contact gaiters or mountain horse boots, for everyday i wear dublin daily boots and rectiligne gaiters

Ashgrove

www.facebook.com
Ariats all the way
smile.gif

Addicted to Hunting

Visit site
I have the tretorn boots for jumping in, find them v comfy not many pep have them to be honest would love a navy pair for use at home, but can't afford!! Tend to ride in anything at home, usually my brown ariat bromonts but these being fixed at mo, then out hunting I wear my black ariat bromonts, keep my feet nice and warm!!

caramac1988

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
are they for everyday wear or competing??

[/ QUOTE ]

competing
smile.gif

i have the ariat ones just now but there wrecked so fancied a wee change seems everyone loves them though :p