Which riding hat?

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
I am after a new riding hat, and I would like one with ventilation. I do not have a massive budget and would prefer not to have to pay more than £70 if possible, a big ask perhaps

It has been a little too long since I bought a new hat :eek: and am thinking Charles Owen again like my current hat, but the nice one's are pretty pricey, so wondered if any others were just as good. Thought I really need a new one as I am now properly backing Nell :D

Are the Harry Hall or Just togs one's any good? Or any others

Your experiences and advice on buying a new hat would be great, thanks :D

Beausmate

Visit site
I like my Champion Ventair, think it was about £70. One thing I will say is that if you aren't going to buy one from a shop, be aware that they do vary in shape. Any sales on at the mo?

Does this mean exciting things are about to happen with Nell?

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
I like my Champion Ventair, think it was about £70. One thing I will say is that if you aren't going to buy one from a shop, be aware that they do vary in shape. Any sales on at the mo?

Does this mean exciting things are about to happen with Nell?

Thanks, will perhaps head to the local country store and see if I can find one on sale, they did not have the type I wanted when I last looked not long ago.

And yes, I had a wonderful weekend with her. My folks were down and I got my dad to lead me out of the yard on her and just up the road and back, she was amazing, did not really bat an eyelid, my dad is very calm so no doubt it helped her not give it a thought. I have only been led on her in the school a few times so far.
Then yesterday I just went for it and jumped on while my friend was riding her mare and took charge with no lead rein! It was amazing, I was so over the moon, just plodded along for about 150 yards then hopped off as a motorbike was coming, then hopped on for about another 150 yards then off again.I am thrilled as you can imagine, its quite a mental hurdle each step we have taken.