Which Saddle is Best??

MyDogIsAnIdiot

Visit site
Which ever one fits horse and rider the best.

Preferred seat depth is very personal and you really need to try a saddle (by having a fitter out) before buying. Spending over £3.5k on a saddle that you've never sat in or tried on your horse is absolute madness, tbh.

hunteress

Visit site
ring sederholm they are great I have a butet and love it its fits everything as it a different context to other saddles they will explain my horse has had years of bad going and back untill I got this saddle so in the end the price will save all those vets bills !!! they do hold there price ask about the second hand ones they have. I hunt in mine it has a deep seat is close contact and I love it I balances you in the seat and a few near misses if I wasn't in my butet I would have been out of the plate. Why do you think all the top riders are in them and winning even all the whittikers are in them !!! ring and ask for Jo's number she's great and will help you with any questions, good luck.

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
Also, as with anyone buying a saddle, check out reviews of the saddles and fitters across the web, there has been chatter about them on here before so do use the search function. And I speak as a saddle fitter, when people coming to me have read about me on the web I know they have done their research and have deliberately chosen me, so I would encourage anyone to read up.

blitznbobs

Visit site
Saying which is the best is like saying who makes the most comfy jeans - everyone will say something different - it's a suck it and see question.

Miss_Cupcake

Visit site
ring sederholm they are great I have a butet and love it its fits everything as it a different context to other saddles they will explain my horse has had years of bad going and back untill I got this saddle so in the end the price will save all those vets bills !!! they do hold there price ask about the second hand ones they have. I hunt in mine it has a deep seat is close contact and I love it I balances you in the seat and a few near misses if I wasn't in my butet I would have been out of the plate. Why do you think all the top riders are in them and winning even all the whittikers are in them !!! ring and ask for Jo's number she's great and will help you with any questions, good luck.

I will do thanks. I will try both but want an idea of what may be best before hand. Is deep seat more stable then??

FRP

Visit site
I really wanted The Butet P, tried it & C and absolutly hated both of them.
Just felt very strange to me & blocks were all in the wrong place for my legs.
I have a Devoucoux Chiberta now & couldn't be happier.

If thats what your looking to spend, try everything!! Amerigo, Equipe, Antares, Prestige, Devoucoux...

Every Horse & Rider combo will prefer something different!