Which Surrey Hunt?

crazyhorse2010

Visit site
Hi there, I want to sign up for a years hunt subscription for this coming season, however, I wondered if you knowledgeable types could let me know, in your opinion which hunts surrounding Surrey (I am Epsom based) are the friendliest and the most fun to go out with. I have been out with Surrey Union and a couple of others on a few occasions but not enough really to know what they are really like. Your opinions are much appreciated! Thank you.

david_crane

New User
Visit site
I followed the old surrey, burstow and west kent on foot for a few seasons and they were mostly a friendly bunch with their 'jorrocks club' providing a good social calender.

Dave :)

new

New User
Visit site
The Surrey Union are really friendly, have a really varied and open country and are the closest to you. With them you can choose to go on big jumping days or go on days where you can avoid every jump, some hunting is out on the commons and the hills but other meets are on vale like countryside. I am certainly sold on them!

Shay

Visit site
We hunt with Surrey Union. SU also does exchange days with the Crawley & Horsham so subscribers can access both hunts. Wide social scene both in and out of season. I've always found them very friendly and approachable. I'd certainly reccommend them.

L&M

Visit site
Surrey Union for me too - I have good friends who have hunted with them for many years , and had a visitors day a few seasons ago and found them to be a very friendly bunch.

I.M.N.

Visit site
I hunt with the Surrey Union and can't recommend them highly enough, the are friendly, fun, understanding and completely non-judgemental. Their country is nice and varied and on 90% of hunts there is a non-jumping group who are never left behind. In fact every effort is made to make sure no one gets left behind regardless of their ability.

speedbird

Visit site
I hunted last year with the Surrey union on day tickets and this year will do a seven day sub. They're a nice bunch of people .