Which theme tune?

satinbaze

Visit site
Whilst watching television in a spare 5 mins the theme tune for Antiques Roadshow came on. In the past Maya has always had a gentle howl at the high bit of the music. However today Lily had a gentle howl all the way through.
So this got me thinking, which theme tunes make your dogs howl?
Antiques Roadshow is the only one for my girls

RockinRudolph

Visit site
Not theme tunes but our two (along with all the other dogs in the neighbourhood) howl if any if the emergency services drive past with their sirens on! And they also do it at the ice cream van!

sandi_84

Visit site
When the kindle was first advertised the song that played during the tv ad would have poppy nose to the tv and she would howl till it finished. She's got a cute howl but I think the music was doing something nasty to her ears so we muted the telly when it came on :eek:

lexiedhb

Visit site
It wasnt a theme tune but he was VERY interested in the noises a baby bear was making on a programme last night!

That old chestnut

Visit site
Again not a theme tune, but my dog howls when my daughter plays the piano. However, she is fine when she plays the recorder and we all know how dreadful the recorder can sound when first learning to play!

Angus' yard

Visit site
From a very small pup my Dalmatian sang along to the home phone each and every time it rang. When we bought our Pyrenean mountain pup he was soon trained up by the Dalmatian to howl along at the same time, as a duet. It's very musical - but impossible to hear what the caller is saying as the singing continues for some time once started!

zippo

Visit site
Given the size of Dame Shirley Bassette's vet bill,I think" Hey Big Spender" would be an appropriate theme tune,I know it brings tears to my eyes when I open the envelope.However her singalong,ranges from the "beep" of a reversing truck to most dogs,barking/howling on tv but the very best singing occurs when she's on a scent and refuses to hear me,calling like a banshee!