Which trailer would you buy!?

wausten

Visit site
If you were looking to buy a horse trailer for 2 horses which one would you choose and why!? I see ifor Williams have 2 new ones out. Any got any experience of them? Thanks!

HeyMich

Visit site
I second an EquiTrek. I have the Space Treka M, it's plenty big enough for 2 fatties, it tows well, it's light and spacious, all my beasts travel well in it (rear facing), and has an awesome tack room at the front. Seriously, well worth a look.

WispyBegs

Visit site
I have a Bateson and I LOVE it!

I have the derby model. It is lightweight and airy, and has a large window on the front which the horses seem to really like.

I’ve previously had an Ifor Williams 510 which was ok but would quite confidently say I will only buy and use Bateson now.

Green Bean

Visit site
I have an Ifor Williams 511 and am very happy with it. I have had thoughts about the Equitrek Trail-treka simply for the side loading but haven't really seen any reviews on them as everyone with an Equitrek seems to have the Spece treka versions

phizz4

Visit site
Having towed Rice, Ifor and Bateson, and having seen the build quality of a few Equitrek, we are sticking with our Bockmann. They don't suit everyone as they are not front unload, but the build quality is excellent, they don't rattle at all, they are very solidly built and very smooth to tow. Also, very light and airy inside.

eggs

Visit site
Bockmann if you can afford it. I think they now do a front unload one.

if not Bockman then I would look at Fautras.

Shoei

Visit site
I have a HBX511 and I love it!

My horse is a very tricky loader and loads and travels well in it. We travel all over the country in it and I have the awning too for stay away shows. Highly recommend.