Which vet for vetting in Cheshire please? Recommendations

*Spyda*

Visit site
A friend of mine is buying a horse sight unseen and needs him throughly vetted. Could anyone in the area (Malpas/Nantwich) recommend the best equine vets please. PM if you prefer. Thank you so much.

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
Have used Thomason & Walters in the past but out of the area so now using Fyrnwy. I don't know Wrexham vets but pretty sure one of T&W's vets moved there last year and she is excellent, if you can get her.

ROMANY 1959

Visit site
Wrexham vets did sashas vetting last march. They were briliant cos it was booked for the day we got all that snow, so they ended up doing half vetting and couldn't do the ridden stuff cos of the snow, but came back several days later and did it all again at no extra cost to me. And as I could not be there at the time due to work, the vet phoned me when he had finished to talk about the results,

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Isn't it funny how even being local to us, some recommended we wouldn't touch with a bargepole and probably others would say the same about our choices?
Very confusing for someone not familiar with the area so I hope OP finds the right person.

Asha

Visit site
without a doubt, the toughest and most thorough vet in the area for Nantwich - Alister ( older one) at Nantwich vets