Whippet owners

Annie&Amy

Visit site
Where do your whippets sleep? I've got a whippetX who is at this moment in time under my duvet with only her foot sticking out. You get glared at when you lift the duvet off her and she takes up most of the bed but wouldn't have it any other way xxxx

Foxyfilly

Visit site
Yep, mine does too. I'm just glad I've got
a king size bed.
grin.gif

Annie&Amy

Visit site
They are very bony and it also hurts alot when they stretch out and scrape their nails down your legs. Mine uses me and my fiancee as hot water bottles i think, it's her bed and we're just there to warm it up for her xxxx

wench

Visit site
when we used to have whippets they were outside in a kennel (they were racing dogs), but my lurcher who is 1/3 whippet likes to sneak upstairs and make himself a nest on the bed from duvet and sleep there alll day

Fits

Visit site
My goodness, only the bed will do. Its quite cramped with the three of us in there though (standard double)... and a bit of a passion killer too! He sleeps in it all day while we're at work, and tries to sneak in in the evening too.
Ah when you're hungover or sick though, he's like a little hot water bottle. nicest thing ever to snuggle up to.

bellgave

Visit site
I am looking after my mums whippet whilst she is away and she was under my duvet on the first night!!!! She also has a special whippet bed with a blanket attached to the top, she snuggles up in there when she is at home with my mum!!! I think they like hiding under things, Amber likes to have her nose covered up!!!