White breeches recommendation

dixie

Visit site
After my first Show back this weekend where I found my white jodhpurs too tight (thanks lockdown!) and a bit slippy after wearing grip breeches I’m on the hunt for new competition breeches.
I’ve ordered two pairs from Kramer which fitted lovely but both are too see through.

I’m not overly keen on tights.

recommendations please. Ideally I would like white breeches with silicone knee or full seat and not see through! I quite like high waisted ones.

Lintel

Visit site
I had a lovely pair of white breeches from decathlon, very comfortable and if anything like the rest of my items from them very durable... however as lovley as they looked and as much as I wanted to keep them I decided white was not going to be suitable given the colour so they got exchanged for brown?

dixie

Visit site
Unfortunately I can’t wear brown for competition.
I’ve just read a review on H&H of the ten white breeches and May opt for the Tottie ones.

Afon_34

Visit site
I struggled to get some non see through ones last year, ended up with some PE ones and they’re fab!

AFB

Visit site
I have PE breeches for comps and they're lovely (although I find the full silicon seat a little too grippy at times) - can't comment on white as I have beige but they don't seem like the kind of material that would go see-through.

LegOn

Visit site
After my first Show back this weekend where I found my white jodhpurs too tight (thanks lockdown!) and a bit slippy after wearing grip breeches I’m on the hunt for new competition breeches.
I’ve ordered two pairs from Kramer which fitted lovely but both are too see through.

I’m not overly keen on tights.

recommendations please. Ideally I would like white breeches with silicone knee or full seat and not see through! I quite like high waisted ones.

Which ones from Kramer are see-through?? I've been eyeing up a few pairs myself! Horze is another one I was looking at nice ones, I got these but in the wrong size so I sent them back for a new size but they just refunded me! I've been meaning to buy them again but they didnt seem too see-through from what I thought!

https://www.horze.co.uk/womens-full...st-silicone-fs-breeches/36091.html#color=TBBR

Edited to add - just saw these on sale & they look nice too!!

https://www.horze.co.uk/womens-full...mens-silicone-fs-breeches/36037.html#color=WH

dixie

Visit site
Which ones from Kramer are see-through?? I've been eyeing up a few pairs myself! Horze is another one I was looking at nice ones, I got these but in the wrong size so I sent them back for a new size but they just refunded me! I've been meaning to buy them again but they didnt seem too see-through from what I thought!

https://www.horze.co.uk/womens-full...st-silicone-fs-breeches/36091.html#color=TBBR

Edited to add - just saw these on sale & they look nice too!!

https://www.horze.co.uk/womens-full...mens-silicone-fs-breeches/36037.html#color=WH

Yes - I like both of these.

dixie

Visit site
I have PE breeches for comps and they're lovely (although I find the full silicon seat a little too grippy at times) - can't comment on white as I have beige but they don't seem like the kind of material that would go see-through.

Thanks, I looked at them before but cant remember why I didn't buy - possibly because Kramer had a 20% discount on them. I'll take another look.

AFB

Visit site
Thanks, I looked at them before but cant remember why I didn't buy - possibly because Kramer had a 20% discount on them. I'll take another look.

If you don't need to order now PE rotate their 20% offers regularly so they'll come up eventually, or you can almost always find a £10 off over £50 spend code :)

Shoei

Visit site
I have the lemieux ones. I wore them to a show yesterday and for the 1st time ever I came back still clean due to the coating on them. Sticky bum also saved my from a big spooke