White jods or breeches for skinny person

Kezza

Visit site
Can you recommend some white jods or breeches for a skinny person please? Ideally with a seat detail. I am about a size 24 or 26 and kids or maids ones fit best as they aren’t too baggy on the leg but I can’t find any! My legs are about 30 inches long also. Decathlon do fab kids ones which fit me in age 14 but they don’t come in white, urgh! I also have some lovely horka ones age 14 (with a huge stain now sadly) but nowhere seems to stock them.

Thanks

Halfstep

Visit site
Eurostar or Pikeur. I'm a suze 8 and take a 22 in Pikeur and 24 in Eurostar. My white eurostar competition breeches are still going strong after five years! They have full seats and are very comfy, and fit well.

SacramentaZ

Visit site
Second that - I have both Eurostar and Pikeur breeches in white and I'm a small size 8 too. Wear Mark Todd breeches day-to-day... if you can find those in a white?

Kezza

Visit site
mark todd are too baggy in the legs. Will have a look at eurostar, but pikeur are v, v expensive!! are eurostar a bit cheaper? thanks

loopeepee

Visit site
Pikeur do fantastic breeches. However, they have to order in the smaller sizes. My friend was having real trouble, because she is small and takes a 26 waist. There was a 3 month wait list, because they have to make them.
This was the case back home anyway.

Overgrown Pony

Visit site
Hiya

I am also a skinny minny. Size 8 or 6. I love the Caldene Belgrade breeches. I have them in white and also black. They have a slightly sticky bum and belt loops. Nice looking and comfy. I have the breeches but i'm sure you can get jodhs too.

Abbeygale

Visit site
I have stick leg syndrome too...

My current beige jods I got in Tesco!
smile.gif
smile.gif
£20! Bargain! and they fit just fine!
smile.gif

Cyberchick

Visit site
Caldene breeches are nice and have a sticky bum but much to my dismay I am not a skinny minny so I dont know how they would fit you, however my legs arn't tree trunks and they fit me nicely.