Who else is from Buckinghamshire?

mcnaughty

Visit site
You have to love Colin don't you!... I don't keep my horses there though :)

Shhhhh - be careful the elves are listening...

I have known Colin for more years than I would like to talk about - we did RC team jumping together when I was a teenager and he was well not sure how hold he was but only a bit older than me...

I have known some really nightmarish YOs over the years and as for yard managers - well that is a completely different story... Colin leaves us in peace - wonderful - we mainly do our own thing and he does his - I am sure this it the way he likes it too but it certainly suits me down to the ground.

Where do you keep yours??

Leaf

Visit site
Shhhhh - be careful the elves are listening...

I have known Colin for more years than I would like to talk about - we did RC team jumping together when I was a teenager and he was well not sure how hold he was but only a bit older than me...

I have known some really nightmarish YOs over the years and as for yard managers - well that is a completely different story... Colin leaves us in peace - wonderful - we mainly do our own thing and he does his - I am sure this it the way he likes it too but it certainly suits me down to the ground.

Where do you keep yours??

Colin is an Elf!! I too have known Colin forever and am very fond of him although I think some of the lady liveries in the past run circles round the poor man!

I am the one next door with the mad sheep.... and the waifs & strays... Small world

mcnaughty

Visit site
Colin is an Elf!! I too have known Colin forever and am very fond of him although I think some of the lady liveries in the past run circles round the poor man!

I am the one next door with the mad sheep.... and the waifs & strays... Small world

Ah! The mad high pitched squealing shetland! Sounds like he has been kicked in the nads if he is a boy...

Colin is lovely and yes I believe he could very easily be bullied by some of the liveries - I'll stick up for him - he's a good person.

Katd66

Visit site
I am really amazed at the number of people in the High Wycombe/Aylesbury area! Perhaps we should arrange a get together when this cold white stuff has gone away and the sun has got his hat back on?

I wouldn't be surprised if a number of us actually knew each other and just didnt realise :D

Tnavas

Visit site
I learnt to ride at Radnage - when Miss Smallhouse ran it..

That was Miss Pat Smallwood. I trained for my Stage IV & I Stable Manager at Radnage when she owned it - a very brillient lady. Sad though to see the school has now gone.

I am so glad I'm not in UK at the moment - all that snow. It's lovely and warm here now - sitting in a T shirt having had a lovely evening with friends, we visited the local Mormon chuch to see the Christmas Lights - very spectacular.

Amazing to find so many of you close to my old home town. I was one of the founding members of Naphill Riding Club. I kept my horses in Naphill at one time. Other than there I kept them at Brawlings Farm in Chalfont St Peter.

Hope you all have a wonderful Xmas and hope that it gets warmer for you all soon.

Faro

Visit site
I am really amazed at the number of people in the High Wycombe/Aylesbury area! Perhaps we should arrange a get together when this cold white stuff has gone away and the sun has got his hat back on?

I wouldn't be surprised if a number of us actually knew each other and just didnt realise :D

Yeah, why not? Kat, as you know Linda, I bet that us two have probably actually met and didn't realise!

Tnavas

Visit site
Oh god yes - Smallwood - it was 30 years ago! Tyrant of a woman but fantastically knowledgeable lady!

She barked a lot but had no bite - She was such the kindest person - I remember hurting my back when I was a guinea pig for some BHSI students, she saw me next day hunched up and shuffling around. When she found out what was wrong she took me straight to the chiropractor - I'd never been before and I walked out of there a new person. 15yrs of back pain gone with a twist and a click or three!

It was her that gave me the confidence and knowledge to do my I Stable Manager. I owe so much to her.

She sadly died from cancer a couple of years after selling up. She was greatly missed.