Who elses OH acts like a 5 year old with a pack of ten dogs!!

CAYLA

Visit site
THOUGHT NOT!!

Went for a walk tonight, and OH decided he wanted the dogs to pull him, que a chudleys dog food bag
crazy.gif
and lots of leads for a harness
crazy.gif
.....he strapped the pointer(stamina), rotti(strength) and at first amy the whip x grey (he thought
crazy.gif
t she would add speed)
crazy.gif

I ran ahead with the other 5 thousand
crazy.gif
and shouted, they did indeed pull him.....well the rott and pointer.....amy took it bad "asked since when did she look like a husky" and started to attack OH's wellies and rear up and try to do a wall of death she became so excited
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I PMSL, but then got knocked on my arse when they ran into me alone with the other 8 dogs thats where not pulling thinking it was a free for all, biting OH's wellies and running along side other dogs trying to jump on them..............I hit the deck (which brought up any left over fluid I had stuck on my chest
crazy.gif

He then decided to harness up bording shepherd who is obsessed with me........so I went ahead and zak went mad and ran like the clappers and OH went flying
grin.gif
grin.gif

Que small blue whippey hanging from other dogs cheeks she does this when excited.

I was coughing my guts up with laughing, and trying to breathe........he said he is going to make a propper sleigh for tomorrow
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

The akita refused point blank to move lol
grin.gif
grin.gif

CAYLA

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif
LOL!!
Would love to see a piccie of this!!!
Make sure you take a camera tomorrow!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey......I dont want to encourage the crazy spenk
crazy.gif

I am at work tomorrow so he will not get the chance to get back out with any help
smirk.gif
grin.gif
till thursday.....will take camera
smirk.gif

KarynK

Visit site
The pointer and the GSD are his best bet!!! Akitas are reluctant sled dogs after the first 100 yds!

If you want to discourage this new behaviour best not show him these pics!
http://www.nuotykiuakademija.lt/new/nuotykiai/uploads/20090311213835669535.jpg
and
http://paulretherford.net/wp-content/upl..._sport_0030.jpg

Has he got you making harnesses??? Oh and has he thought how he is going to stop the sled once they all get the hang of it, have you got him insured, I'd up it a bit on the net tonight if I was you!!!!!

Had to spoil it with a rant before I go and grit the drive as the mother load is heading my way tonight so the Ozzie's might have to pull me up the hill to the horses!!!

The pointer is the base for another of your favourite topic deliberate crossbreds the "Eurohound", for some Huskies are not fast enough so they have taken to breeding a fast dog that needs skiwear to survive the cold, must make sense to someone????? After all why leave a breed bred for centuries specifically to pull sleds and survive the environment alone when you can cross it with a hunting dog!!!

Oh and hang all those puppies from the cross that are not bril sleddogs and are a typical Husky Hybrid and all the problems that brings!!!

CAYLA

Visit site
Oh dear....he ain't seeing that
crazy.gif
he already thinks the pointer is the dogs bollox.........he coud pull him no problem on his own.....he is a strong weiry with immense stamina
tongue.gif

The shep was fab.......a bit to strong and literally pulled his make shift bag away from his arse he pulled off so fast
grin.gif
grin.gif

My rott was also good but was all over the shot
grin.gif
grin.gif

Bubba akita "jsut looked at him like he was a fool"
grin.gif
grin.gif
bit like me
smirk.gif

CAYLA

Visit site
Oh no the idiot had no idea how to stop hence how I ended up on my arse
mad.gif

He was going down a very steep hill tomorrow which may see him going through a fence..........aslong as the dogs don't, I don't mind
smirk.gif
grin.gif
today the dogs stopped well but he went side ways past them and came off
grin.gif
grin.gif

Herbie31

Visit site
The mental picture I have is hilarious
grin.gif
definately need pictures!!

Reminds me of when the battery on my m.scooter went on the way back to the car the other week - luckily ogg pog (BC) had his harness on as he pulled me along really well lol