Who fancies a **headdesk**

CorvusCorax

'It's only a laugh, no harm done'
Visit site
CAYLA, don't read this, I want you in a happy place!!!

Everyone else - go to your local Gumtree and leaf through the 'pets' section and pray it isn't as bad as mine.
I nearly smashed the PC up in work today
blush.gif

Three GSDs in my area, free
frown.gif
, lots of puppies at 5, 6, 7 months (PLEASE can I go get them?!) ALL 'genuine reason for sale/rehoming' - isn't there always?
frown.gif

Lots of 'Alsatians' with 'champion pedigrees' - who cares? So perhaps ONE dog in there who either got three CCs from three people who liked it or got a loads of points because it went to enough shows to become an Irish champion.

And the best one, a pic of a filthy Akita in a horrible kennel run (no issue with kennelling dogs, my own are kennelled, so you can tell how horrible it was) for sale or SWAP FOR A GSD PUPPY BITCH!!!

And loads of Dogues, Neopolitans, huskies and all sorts of mad crosses.

Meh
frown.gif

Vizslak

Visit site
Ha you said Dogues too!
Yes I will join your head desk post though! See my replies in splotchys thread below. I have been doing a bit of a trawl for vizslas this evening on the net. I like to keep an idea of how many unregistered litters are occuring on these sites and how many other less than ideal litters are being bred and whose letting the planks use their stud dogs etc etc.... sad breed obsessive nosiness in other words! I havn't (for a change) been too upset by my findings for our breed but some of the other poor dogs/pups/ridiculous cross bred litters have really really got my hackles up. And yes TONNES of dogues.
frown.gif

*head desk*

CorvusCorax

'It's only a laugh, no harm done'
Visit site
There was a vizzy in You magazine tonight (with the Daily Fail, my dad buys it, not me!!!) in a fashion spread, just to go OT
tongue.gif
saw that and thought of you. It was wearing a scarf!!!

Vizslak

Visit site
Not nearly as stylish as my girly then!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

ETS- I'm actually now thinking I never posted those pics on here so you probably have no clue what on earth I'm on about
blush.gif
Or did I?! Oh I dunno!!!

Vizslak

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You could try breeding a terrapin with...

tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds fabulous!!!!
grin.gif
Do the KC register terrapins now?! I think if I ring em and give a few quid they would let me have some sort of certificate to sell them with!!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

twisteddiamond

Visit site
i have been helping a friend look for a dog, she had me looking on freeads, and £400 will buy you a cairnxwestiexyorkie or a presa canarioxbulldog or my personal favorite visladorxweimaraner
and the number of ads looking for stud dogs well my head was done in by the time we finished looking

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
*sigh* I must say that I don't think I've ever seen an add for a free dog in Sweden. On other hand we've had a problem with stup**/not-knowing-any-better beginner dog owners, thinking that it is okay and normal to meet the seller near a ferry slip/terminal and buy puppies from Hungary or other similar EU countries.

Usually dwarf breeds like Chihuahua, Miniature Pinscher and Pug. Not a thought about that they probably came from puppy farmers (if you ask about puppy farms, the sales person always assure you that their puppies comes from genuine breeders = genuinely doing it for the money puppy farmers most likely), that they often was travelling all taped up (yes tape, as in duct tape! around muzzle and legs!) to not cause trouble/do something to alert customs attention, laws of health and safety not being followed...

I read about a Chihuahua puppy being bought near a ferry slip for about 1 700 GBP (about 20 000 SKR, I don't know about others, but to me that is a lot of money), within a week it was in intensive care on a vet hospital (which of course also cost money) and after something like 12 days after it was bought, it died or had to be euthanized.
That was not the only puppy that died shortly after arrival and if they don't die, several of them are not the healthiest of dogs.

Luckily through campaigns and articles in newspapers showing photos of some puppies that the customs have found all taped up, it seems that the buyers aren't as interested anymore. From my own unscientific point, I have noticed that in early spring 2009 I could still see the occasional sale add for EU bred so and so purebred (?) puppies, to be delivered near so and so ferry slip but I haven't seen any for more than at least 6 months.

But the "fancy" crosses are gaining in numbers...

p030.gif
crazy.gif

CAYLA

Visit site
I cannot reply to the OP as I can no longer swear as my stalker may be around
smirk.gif
and I sinply cannot give my two pennies worth without swearing.

Twinkle
smirk.gif
we have a bassett and a choc lab I have not put on the site yet, Im sure they are both still un adopted
grin.gif

Can also look at other rescues close......u are not far from me, if she has a rough idea of what she wants.

CAYLA

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Fallabella means 'f...
Shetland means 'shhh
And Canter...work it out for yourself
tongue.gif

Have fun!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Here goes.........what a useless bunch of cantering uneducated fallabella idiots............and do we think any of these hideous x breeds will be offered back up by these useless canters.
And these well bred shepherds passed their ball of fluff stage so getting shot of by their canter of an owner, useless falabella shetlands.

How did I do
blush.gif
crazy.gif
grin.gif

Oneofthepack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

And the best one, a pic of a filthy Akita in a horrible kennel run (no issue with kennelling dogs, my own are kennelled, so you can tell how horrible it was) for sale or SWAP FOR A GSD PUPPY BITCH!!!

frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought I'd heard everything
mad.gif
Would a call to the RSPCA with the phone number and details of this dog be worth a try if it's that bad?