Who got the cheapest equest pramox online is winter?

Fat_Pony

Visit site
I'm just about to buy a pramox for my horse and a panacur 5 day guard for new unhandled pony online. Searching around for the best prices. Thought I'd ask here since I get a lot of you have recently bought a pramox. So who has found the best price and where from? Post them here! Not that we have had any frost at all down here, but due to get cold at the end of the week, so maybe I can worm after that!

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
thats the new 700kg pack! lol just looked then - also you get free p&p so thats where i got it cheapest - all others you have to pay p&p so puts the price up :)

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
Vio vet - £21.85 Wormers Direct - £20.90 Hyperdrug £20.88 saving of 2p lol i must admit everything ive bought with wormers direct has come the next day and been really good service

JJones

Visit site
I buy all mine from Equine Mega store, they might be in Australia, but its there within 5 days. Equest plus tape is same as Equest pramox in this country.

Dubsie

Visit site
I usually buy from Countrywide - you get points with a voucher money back with their loyalty card. However last visit they suggested a new one which appears to cover the same as Pramox and is lots cheaper. It also appeared to taste nicer (according to the NF who didn't object quite so much as usual afterwards - or maybe my technique has improved?) http://www.countrywidefarmers.co.uk/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=17716

FairyLights

Visit site
I buy all mine from Equine Mega store, they might be in Australia, but its there within 5 days. Equest plus tape is same as Equest pramox in this country.
Unfortunately its now illegal to import from outside the EU. I used to buy all my wormers from Australia and very cheap they were too but theres a big fine payable if you get caught importing them now so its not worth risking.

Palindrome

Visit site
vet medic £16.99 each and free postage (bought a large amount as ordered for all the yard but I think this price is for 2 and up). That's the new 700 kg as well.