Who has had summer today??!!

Buds_mum

Visit site
Its was positively baking today in north yorkshire :D Boy even had to have his factor 50 on :p
379670_10151903600094989_1646351209_n.jpg

He defiantly loved the warmth, and I rode in a tshirt for the first time this year!!!

Hope everyone else has had a nice sunny Saturday!

dollymix

Visit site
Me! Woooo!
Virtually whole yard has turnout out 24/7 for first time since last spring!! (We have awful wet land in a river valley!!)
Just hope it lasts longer than a week or so like last year!

Madam Min

Visit site
Us too! Our farrier commented on how nice it was now the wind had died down and I had said maybe summer has arrived and he was like now lets not get too carried away! :rolleyes: :p ;)

ZondaR

Visit site
Today was such a lovely summery day. I went for a hack with a friend and we did a canter in a field individually. I was at the top while friend was cantering and it looked like a picture. The sky was blue, the grass was green with a scattering of yellow buttercups and the back drop was a fabulous view over the harbour and in the middle was friend's lovely chestnut TB cantering through it all. Friend and I were in t-shirts. Horses were sweating from the heat and smelled lovely!

showpony

Visit site
Yep! Fab hour riding today, my mare was incredibly chilled out with the warm weather, then turned her out with no rug! God I will have a big clean up job tomoro lol.

Tilda

Visit site
Yep had it here in Northamptonshire. I spent a lovely day outside poo picking, ragworting, had a lovely walk with my little boy and the dogs and then a lovely hack with Max's field mate. Long live summer!!!

starryeyed

Visit site
Gorgeous sunny day here too, makes such a nice change to see a bit of sunshine! Had a lovely morning playing ponies , went out for a lovely lunch and then came back to watch the horse trials. Perfect - fingers crossed for more of the same!!!

Batgirl

Visit site
Sunny sunny harrogate, cracked out my hi viz t-shirt today! :) Mr Arnie got v sweaty and had a nice lavender wash bath after a nice sunny hack :)

kinnygirl1

Visit site
Also in n yorks. Had a lovely wonder around the farm tracks and then a little school on my lovely chilled out boy. Best ride I have had in ages:D

WelshD

Visit site
I went to the Herts County show today, when the sun was out it was lovely but a lot of the day was a chilly biting wind - I'm jealous of you guys that had full on sunshine!