Who is excited for boxing day meet

immoralorchid

Visit site
yay feel like such a big kid at Christmas. family and friends getting together for fun and great food, plenty of champagne and wine, fun and laughter, seeing the joy of the children when Santa has been (myself included) and to top it all off the BOXING DAY MEET

so who is excited and getting into the spirit of things

olderthanshelooks

Visit site
This is going to be the first mounted Boxing day meet in 10 years that I WON'T be mounted :( absolutley gutted will be there on foot and will follow all day but just not the same as riding :(

rosie-ellie

Visit site
I so can't wait, cleaned all my tack today only to find my horse has mudfever so will be stabled for the next 2 days to dry the scabs (luckily there's not alot caught it early). :) :) :)

immoralorchid

Visit site
heya rosie-ellie a good remedy for mud fever is pig oil and sulphur my grey has yellow legs from it at the moment but the mud fever is clearing up brill and she can still have turn out as the mud just doesn't stick xx

rosie-ellie

Visit site
heya rosie-ellie a good remedy for mud fever is pig oil and sulphur my grey has yellow legs from it at the moment but the mud fever is clearing up brill and she can still have turn out as the mud just doesn't stick xx

Thanks for that i havent tried pig oil and sulphur will have buy some thursday but today rubbed all her legs down and all the scabs came off apart from one the size of a 10p. Lets hope the weather stays dry for all of us.

My childs excited about today but i'm more excited for tomorrow :D