Who is off to the Equine fair in Exeter this weekend?

wizoz

Visit site
And who is going which day?

Mum and I are going on Saturday, as Sunday is football for my son.

What day is Caz and Chocx doing?

Hopefully see some of you there
smile.gif

steph21

Visit site
ahh I wana come but have no one to go with as parents are away and horsey friend are competing, prob a good thing as I have no money apart from the plastic!! hhuumm maybe I will go.....
wink.gif

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
We are!!! Choxc and CCj are on at approx 1o'clock tomorrow and 12 the following day. (she is bricking it having to go imediately after Graham Fletcher's demo unless they gave all stallion owners the same times...)
He has been clipped again and his tack cleaned, we now have our sponsor's name on the box which looks very smart, and I made some stud fliers to hand out to anyone interested.
You don't get very long, just enough time to trot and canter round a few times, pop the jump etc. He was really on his toes today so we probably won't do his party trick at the end, which is rearing on command.. If he's that excited it might look like he's a naughty horse!
Do come over to the box and say hello, Mr Henryhorn will be in the arena too jump building, I'll be videoing and acting as dogsbody..as per usual.
We will likely be pretty busy the half hour before the demo but before that or after we would love to meet anyone. CCJ will be wandering round wearing her lilac jacket with Narramore on the back, so do stop her if you see her and say hello..
She will also be talking to the Saracen rep as he is wearing his free numnah, we are hoping he looks healthy on their new feed regime, it's boosted his energy and he is so much fun to ride now.
At least we will have somewhere warm inside to retreat to in Westpoint, at shows the only warm place is always my box...
grin.gif

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Graham Fletcher, Mary King, Lucy Wiegersma, endurance are doing one too I think?
The stallion parade should have eight stallions, we don't do it to attract mares, more to be seen and hope people come and see the youngstock we have for sale..
Finally sorted the music, printed the stuff off, just got to tidy Chocx mane a bit, he looks much nicer unplaited so he will stay like that.
They just said on the news they were expecting 6000 people there, oh crikey, that's more than we anticipated, on the good side at least 2/3 of them won't bother watching the stallion bit with any luck!