who is revising instead of riding today?

sally87

Visit site
on this beautiful sunny day who is stuck inside with the textbooks & spider diagrams rather than outside with the horses? i am. only 4 weeks till my exams, 2 weeks of exams, then i will be free!

Walrus

Visit site
Meee! Although I did go for a hack this morning. Got my cim professional diploma exam at the start of march. Am hating having to give up my weekends to revise after a full week at work, exam will be over in time for the summer though!

SamanthaUK

Visit site
I probably should be studying. Mine are soon. But once there over with, I'M FREE. Until college. -.-

Life's a pain in the arse sometimes. :rolleyes:

ClobellsandBaubles

Visit site
I am in the library technically not revising as my exams are not til march but I am trying to finish a critical appraisal I should have written months ago for monday :eek:

Not sure I would call it sunny now though as this being the north of Scotland I have just watched the sun set from the library window and I do not particularly have any equine friends atm :(

millreef

Visit site
Well no matter how bad you think you are being made to suffer just imagine my life. I've got 36 HL IB Geography exam papers to mark with each paper consisting of 9 sections including about 24 essays. The students didn't even sit the exam until the last day of exam leave which meant that I had Friday night, Saturday and Sunday to mark them because I have them back in class on Monday morning. Imagine going to school for the rest of your life. This happens EVERY time we have mocks. This is my life:( BUT - Just Cavali had a handbag sale on today so I nipped out and bought the most beautiful yellow and gold wonder:D:D:D:D:D Life is good;)

sally87

Visit site
This is my life:( BUT - Just Cavali had a handbag sale on today so I nipped out and bought the most beautiful yellow and gold wonder:D:D:D:D:D Life is good;)

At least you can see the positive side, & you get paid for it!!

I now have more spider diagrams than floor space in my flat...

unbalanced

Visit site
Well no matter how bad you think you are being made to suffer just imagine my life. I've got 36 HL IB Geography exam papers to mark with each paper consisting of 9 sections including about 24 essays. The students didn't even sit the exam until the last day of exam leave which meant that I had Friday night, Saturday and Sunday to mark them because I have them back in class on Monday morning. Imagine going to school for the rest of your life. This happens EVERY time we have mocks. This is my life:( BUT - Just Cavali had a handbag sale on today so I nipped out and bought the most beautiful yellow and gold wonder:D:D:D:D:D Life is good;)

I am in my first full year of teaching secondary. I have a full set of year 9 exams to mark, all their books to mark - but as it's my first year, I also have a 5000 word masters essay to have finished about them PLUS appendices by Monday. Oh yes and to have planned four hours of lessons for Monday. Oh yes Millfeef I know all about going to school every day for the rest of your life.

millreef

Visit site
I am in my first full year of teaching secondary. I have a full set of year 9 exams to mark, all their books to mark - but as it's my first year, I also have a 5000 word masters essay to have finished about them PLUS appendices by Monday. Oh yes and to have planned four hours of lessons for Monday. Oh yes Millfeef I know all about going to school every day for the rest of your life.
You need some retail therapy unbalanced:p