Who is up for it? Berkeley Team Chase

Aleka81

Visit site
I think our team are already entered for the open
shocked.gif

Will have to speak to them and double check. Do you want me to let you know if I hear of anyone looking to join a team?
Do you already have a suitable lead horse? Also whats your experience of Team Chasing?

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
My older horse was lead horse he is very good has never stopped eventing but not overly quick as he is careful jumping - did Taunton Vale last year and came 5th. I have a younger horse who I was thinking of doing it on but he is not a lead horse. He has evented PN.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Oh don't say stuff like this, I have a horse who would be amazing at team chasing and I'm desperate to have a go but I have no transport!!!!! argh!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Aleka81

Visit site
If you really want to have a go, you could always post on the TC forum and see if there is anybody going from near you who could take you. They always seem like a nice and helpful lot. x

kick_On

Visit site
would love to.... but i'm helping at blenhiem, but brillant course, big hedges, no really scaring stuff just kick on and 'hail a cab stuff' and remember dressing fence.
Good luck, be fab if you got team up, been to event a fews to fence judge and watch

Aleka81

Visit site
Just text the girl who enters our team and apparently we are not entered and our first one will probably be the Bicester and Whaddon
frown.gif

Oh well at least the ground should be softer by then.

BBs

Visit site
Ahh if its Blenheim weekend I wouldnt be around anyway
frown.gif

I can come and cheer you on for the Bicester on G
smile.gif

I think you should change his name to dirty bertie lol

Aleka81

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ahh if its Blenheim weekend I wouldnt be around anyway
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is why we're not going. Apparently the girls love the parties at Blenheim
cool.gif

TBH I'm not sure after last year if B is sane enough for Team Chasing he lost his head totally at the Heythrop and frightened the living day lights out of me
crazy.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
Possibly but not sure how much of a death wish I or the other person I've spoken to may have....
What sort of speeds are you planning on travelling at? In behind I'd have a job to hold him, up front we'd either be quite slow or could let rip- very little in between
crazy.gif

BBs

Visit site
PMSL Boss - sorry but I totally understand where your coming from, I had the same problem with Bertie!

Theres never a happy medium is there lol

LEC

www.youtube.com
Think it is normal format. I did intermediate at Taunton Vale - did not think the open was too bad but my horse is not a flier (he will put a stride in rather than take one out) so not fair to put him up to Open. Umm have not walked the course so do not know about the ground. Depends what August is like I guess! Lets hope it carrys on raining a bit more.
Normally I would get some people from the hunt but most of there horses will not be fit.

MissDeMeena

Visit site
I'LL DO IT!!!!! But only if someone lets me borrow a suitable horse (ie one thats been broken and can jump)
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
always wanted to have a go at a team chase, never have tho
frown.gif

Aleka81

Visit site
I rode 2&3 year olds when I worked in racing at three different yards. That did not bother me. TC on something with a screw loose is completely different!

LEC

www.youtube.com
I think Boss would be ideal for T/C he is brave and fast plus most of it is made up of hedges so do not have to check too often. Never know he might be head hunted by an open team!

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think Boss would be ideal for T/C he is brave and fast plus most of it is made up of hedges so do not have to check too often. Never know he might be head hunted by an open team!

[/ QUOTE ]

well if MdM wants the ride.... I certainly dont fancy it!!