Who knew such a thing existed?!

ArabianGold

Just around the corner, take a left follow the roa
Visit site
*This Butt Plug will assist in a tight rectal sphincter for most horses thus helping to eliminate air drawn into the rectal/colon which can cause discomfort to the horse and slow it's race performance.*

Which can cause discomfort, running at high speed with that shoved up there might cause a tad more discomfort...!!!! :D

zoon

Visit site
just looking at the horsey items ending soon - quite often pick up bargains in the middle of the day as no one else is looking. Not searching for those!

rhino

Visit site
:eek: :eek: :eek:

He also sells suspenders for horses :D :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STANDARDB...ultDomain_0&hash=item1c22741add#ht_510wt_1185

roflmao.gif

Spiritedly

Visit site
What if the horse wants to fart? Does it open up like a vent if it did and then gets sucked back in again as the horse races. The mind boggles lol

Ok I now have an image of a build up of wind causing an explosion and the plug shooting out like a cannonball and hitting the guy in the sulky behind it!

scrunchie

Visit site
Ok I now have an image of a build up of wind causing an explosion and the plug shooting out like a cannonball and hitting the guy in the sulky behind it!

*snort* :D

I so hope this topic makes it into H&H this week in the forum topics box!

Discussed of Horse and Hound Online this week:

Butt plugs!

:D:D:D

Last edited:

camilla4

Visit site
*This Butt Plug will assist in a tight rectal sphincter for most horses thus helping to eliminate air drawn into the rectal/colon which can cause discomfort to the horse and slow it's race performance.*

D

Surely only necessary if it's running backwards?!!!!!

CobSunshine

Visit site
Lmao. Are you going to get it? Lol think of some people that could do with a butt plug! Imagine what the guys horse who sells them, as to go through! Who would lile the job of cleaning the butt plug?

Enfys

Visit site
Oh you wait! This will cause hilarity when I ask my neighbours about butt plugs! They'll either laugh their socks off or tell me they use them all the time.

The suspenders clip to knee boots to stop them slipping when the horse is working/racing - that's how I've seen them used anyway.

ArabianGold

Just around the corner, take a left follow the roa
Visit site

Oh so that's why the riders fall off, they get a butt plug in the eye!!! :D :D

Oh god I will never watch racing with the same view, I will just be thinking of butt plugs flying around thanks OP :)

CobSunshine

Visit site
Hay do u think i can use it while out hacking! Could use it on nasty dogs and there owners. I could train my boy on Q to the woards aim fire. When we ride of we can shout chew on that sucker:):)

Spiritedly

Visit site
It does help explain the horses gait as they're racing....it's because they're clenching their butt cheeks trying to keep it in!

Devonshire dumpling

Visit site
What if the horse wants to fart? Does it open up like a vent if it did and then gets sucked back in again as the horse races. The mind boggles lol

Well I sometimes think ppl know nothing on this forum, duhhhhhhhh isn't it obvious when the horse farts it causes a kind of dam, and when there is enough, one kick from the jockey and the butt plug shoots and causes TURBO CHARGE... yeah baby!
whats a butt plug??? please no links as my lappy is currently in melt down..
Are you interested in what the thread is about as regards horses, or would you like me to explain what a human butt plug is:D

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
Well I sometimes think ppl know nothing on this forum, duhhhhhhhh isn't it obvious when the horse farts it causes a kind of dam, and when there is enough, one kick from the jockey and the butt plug shoots and causes TURBO CHARGE... yeah baby!

Are you interested in what the thread is about as regards horses, or would you like me to explain what a human butt plug is:D

for horses, i cant click on links as my lappy will crash :mad: