Who knew such a thing existed?!

Devonshire dumpling

Visit site
for horses, i cant click on links as my lappy will crash :mad:

This Butt Plug will assist in a tight rectal sphincter for most horses thus helping to eliminate air drawn into the rectal/colon. This will also prevent Pneomogirliebitsitis in mares which not only affect the mare's race performance, but also can do damage to her reproductive system.

Fantasy_World

Visit site
LMAO at this thread or maybe my horse will if I threaten him with a butt plug!
I suppose if the one for sale is used you could always wrap a condom over it for extra protection, just make sure it is well tied on though as don't want shrink wrapped horse poo coming out afterwards lol.

Spiritedly

Visit site
LMAO at this thread or maybe my horse will if I threaten him with a butt plug!
I suppose if the one for sale is used you could always wrap a condom over it for extra protection, just make sure it is well tied on though as don't want shrink wrapped horse poo coming out afterwards lol.

Make it easier to pick up though.

Luci07

Visit site
I am a little worried that not ONE of you seems to wonder about the mechanics of actually inserting this in the first place..

or is forum a little more savvy than I thought..?

runs away ducking for cover!

ArabianGold

Just around the corner, take a left follow the roa
Visit site
I am a little worried that not ONE of you seems to wonder about the mechanics of actually inserting this in the first place..

or is forum a little more savvy than I thought..?

runs away ducking for cover!

Elastic band, lubrication stand well back and aim... :D

I would have two hoof prints on my head if I tried anything like this with mine....

Adios

Fantasy_World

Visit site
Could you imagine if they used these in horse racing. Instead of a push the button start ( to open stalls) it would be a push the stool start :)

Spiritedly

Visit site
Could you imagine if they used these in horse racing. Instead of a push the button start ( to open stalls) it would be a push the stool start :)

You've got to stop doing this! I have a very active imagination and now I'm picturing the loaders standing at the back of the stalls armed with butt plugs which they insert quickly as the flag goes down and the horses all take off with a shocked look on their faces :D. Except the kinky ones they just stand there savouring the moment :D:D

Fools Motto

Visit site
Having a nibble of some Dairy milk caramel is so NOT a good idea while reading this!! I've dribbled it down my top trying hard not to splatter it over the keyboard!! Thanks.
I do think however, that to get air into the bum, the horse should be in reverse, thus not being a very efficient racehorse (of any kind), because 5th or 6th gear is required to go fast in a forward direction and air can't enter backwards into a forward moving horse!! (unless of course so odd soul is firing an air canister up its wotsit to achieve forward thrust?)
Therefore, by my calculation, a BUM PLUG is completely and utterly the most rediculous thing that horse people can possibly own or even consider to own. But, as this is clearly advertised in $, it is not English, thankfully.
(And I'm not even going to talk about the ones with tails because that is clearly going too far... keep it behind closed doors please... my poor sore eyes!, not to mention my brain now!)

I'd love to see the looks on the faces of HH editor, when BUM PLUGS are printed. ((WTF is one of them? - Their office would be gigglying away, googling BUM PLUGS!!) lol)

Fantasy_World

Visit site
You've got to stop doing this! I have a very active imagination and now I'm picturing the loaders standing at the back of the stalls armed with butt plugs which they insert quickly as the flag goes down and the horses all take off with a shocked look on their faces :D. Except the kinky ones they just stand there savouring the moment :D:D

Lol those that know me know I have a wicked sense of humour. Also love horses immensely so this thread combines them both very effectively. A slight concern about HHO though is that along with these ere butt plugs and suspenders for horses there was also a thread where people were admitting to blowing their horses!

rhino

Visit site
I was waiting for sheepy to come along and post this, but as she's not here...

I think I found the horse it belongs to :eek: :D

gimp

Fools Motto

Visit site
The black horse's racing friend The Bay

Clearly with a BUM PLUG in place
Not only did it make him rear, but also do a giggy dance which is obviously another side effect of keeping your farts in!

kinky-horse-costume.jpg

Fantasy_World

Visit site

Not only did it make him rear, but also do a giggy dance which is obviously another side effect of keeping your farts in!

kinky-horse-costume.jpg

I don't know about racing but with moves like that I think he should do dressage to music. Gina Gee "ooh aah.... just a little bit" springs to mind :)

Devonshire dumpling

Visit site

kinky-horse-costume.jpg

HAve non of your perverts notices its browband is on its nose?? lol Something else struck me funny .... Fools Motto..... If you ever have anyone nosing through your photo bucket album, they might think you are into dressing up as a horse haha X