who likes clipping??

ISHmad

Visit site
As I'm rubbish at getting the lines right it's not my favourite thing. The one good thing I always console myself with is that the hair will grow back!

Jerokee

Visit site
urgh you have reminded me, its that time of year again, although due to pending new arrival (baby!!!) i might be able to justiy for the first time ever to pay someone else to do it for me lol!!! or i might just let pony get hairy - hmmm... not sure whether id cope with a hairy pony :/eep!! what to do!!!

Lotty

Visit site
I love it :) do my own and any body else's i can get my hands on!

Come do mine then :)

I hate clipping, all that hair!! Last year I got away with it as someone asked to borrow my clippers. They were going to give me something, I said not to bother you can just clip mine instead.

joeanne

Visit site
P that would be an excellent idea! I love to clip, but I find myself worrying I will make the poor victim look lie he has been butchered with pinking shears!

Rainbow01

Visit site
I HATE IT!!!!!!! Hair gets into places I dont even want to share on here! Im seriously how does it get there?!!! No matter how many flipping layers I put on it stills manages to get through!

If you love clipping so much feel free to come and do mine!!!! :D

Merrymoles

Visit site
Hate it! Our YO won't let us clip until they come in after Bonfire Night, by which time they are all filthy woolly mammoths! We don't have electricity so I have to use a generator and it ends up being a cold, filthy, hairy marathon of clipping four or five in a day. They are so hairy that the rest of their coats hang over the edges so you can't see if you've got a straight line.
One tip for the ladies who suffer (like me) from unwanted hair getting everywhere, even covered up from head to toe, is to stuff an old headscarf down your cleavage. It doesn't totally eradicate the problem but I did end up with far less hair down my bra last year!

Pedantic

Visit site
My sausage hasn't even started his winter coat yet , so I wont be doing any clipping for a while, so it may be too long for you all too wait, but when I do eventually do him I will see if I can get a "patient" friend to film it :)