Who looks over your stable door?

Chex

Visit site
I have Chex - my 14.1, 25 year old piebald cobx. Owned him for 9 years, now a happy hacker
laugh.gif

DSCF1791.jpg

izzyxxx

Visit site
I have one now:
my little 14hh appaloosa x welsh cob rising 7 now (cant belive it!!) we mainly just hack to be honest i have no ambition to compete however izzy has a craking jump on her its a shame i wet myself as soon as her feet leave the floor lol we do jump ditches, puddles and any small logs we find while hacking out sometimes without me wanting to lol and if there is a pub on the way round (or more as per usual
grin.gif
)it makes it all worth while. She has a home for life and has given me so much its only fair that she has a certain future.

Tempi

Visit site
Archie - 17'3 dark grey 6yo KWPN by Odermus R out of Ilona. I do affliated BD with him at Novice/Elementary level with the aim to do medium by the end of the year.

Blossom - 16'1 14yo norman cob x tb. Shes in foal to Johnson (Jazz x Flemmingh) and is currently Petplan Novice Open National Champion 2007. She did do BD, but is now retired from competing and i just ride her daily to keep her fit - her foal is due beginning of April next year.

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Looking over field gate at this time of the year but here goes:
Murphy - 15.2 irish bred gelding. Daughters horse, hunts, xc, show jumps and hacker for me when daughter is at uni. Can be grumpy but a real character.
Savannah - 13hh , 19 years palomino mare. Jumping star but very fizzy, totally outgrown but could never sell her. Has been loaned out twice, but since a star fracture of hind leg isn't going anywhere. Would like to do more than she does, keep dragging local children off the street to ride her lol.
Beauty - 11.2 hh, daughters first pony, 15 years, has UFP and cushings, hence very lami prone.
Clint - donkey, at least 29 years old. Originally had him 21 years ago as companion for my old horse. He needless to say outlived him! Total waste of space, but absolute sweety who has his own fan club. Typical donkey, stubborn as the proverbial, if Clint doesn't want to do something he doesn't!

dane07

Visit site
i have dane

a 17 id x tb 11 years old, i have posted pics today please look, i love my boy and weve just started wrokers but mainly do show hunter !

Acolyte

Visit site
Hi there! I only have 1 horse - Joshua, a 16.2-16.3hh SF bay gelding, 11 years old, who I hope to event on this year. I've only had him since January, my OH ended our marriage because I bought him, but its worth it
blush.gif
shocked.gif
- Josh is the coolest horse ever, I just love riding him

He has evented before to Novice level, so although we are starting at Intro we are planning to go PN quite quickly
crazy.gif
and maybe we might even attempt a Novice one day..... perhaps.....next year some time...or in the future...!!!!

Twilight

Visit site
Wow,
It is so lovely to meet all your lovely horses. Now I just have to work out if my computer will let me post piccies of mine too.
smile.gif

Solstar

Visit site
just one - solo, a 16.1 11yo tb, who iv owned for 4 years, hopefully we will do some shows and jumping and maybe even some dressage this year. hes a nutty boy who loves attention. at the moment tho he is my happy hacking pet. (i spoil him alot)

lucysnapshot

Visit site
Smudge aka Bowes snapshot my 14.2hh 21yr old JA bay mare
G aka Cut it out my 5yo ISH 16.1hh bay was supposed to be my future sj star but has a tendon sheath injury so her future being ridden is uncertain
Charlie aka cheeky charlie is my 14week olf colt bay to make about 16hh out of smudge and by catherston dance in the dark

RachelB

Visit site
Not so much the stable door any more as she's just been turned out 24/7, but I have Maiden. She's a 15.3hh 11yo ID X TB mare. I bought her in June 2006, had 8 fantastic months with her doing unaffiliated prelim dressage and starting to jump, then in February she tore her tendon and has been lame and on box rest since then. She's on day 6 of roughly 365 days field rest! Hopefully she'll then be my mum's hacking horse and I'll buy another, or she may be loaned out to hack and/or be a companion.
maiden2005200701.jpg

This one shows how she'd really like to be a coloured!:
maiden2306200701.jpg

I also "have" (half share) a 16.2hh ish 14yo Dutch-bred warmblood-y gelding, Cookie. I look after him a few days a week, mostly he's my SJer. He does RC stuff, prelim and novice dressage and up to 3' SJing. He's not quite brave enough for XC but I hope one day to have the guts to get him round a 2'6" ODE!
cookie2808200601.jpg

Love this pic, sorry I haven't cropped it though!:
cookieracheljumplesson0605200737.jpg

celia

Visit site
Both living out at the moment but I have a black 13.1hh Welsh sec C mare and a bay 15.3hh TB gelding. Used to loan a fabulous 15hh cob but he died at the beginning of this year.
frown.gif