Who remembers the Caroline Akrill 'Eventer's Dream' trilogy.... there's a NEW 4th book!

Backtoblack

Visit site
Loved eventers dream, I can highly recommend it. Have just ordered the last baronet off Amazon, looking forward to reading it.

whizzer

Visit site
I was about to post this exact topic, having discovered the fourth book, Courses for Horses, down an accidental Amazon wormhole. I then bought ebay copies of the original three (mine are stuck in storage miles away that I don't have easy access to), and read all four this weekend - a wonderful trip down memory lane, and a great new book! So I just wanted to give this post a bump for anyone else who loved the original books and missed the original thread!
Thanks for the bump! Absolutely adored these books, have just ordered this for my kindle.

fidleyspromise

Visit site
I'd love more recommendations if people have any especially for kindle unlimited.
I'm halfway through the first book and loving it.
Don't have a favourite horse yet, bad tempered chestnut, the Comet, 40 Yr old bay mare... its a tough one.

Leanne Owens books are good as are Sally Marsh - her Gorse series is good.

Last edited:

Sandstone1

Visit site
I am reading The Horsewoman by James Patterson and Mike Lupica. Its set in Usa about showjumping. Its ok, not too heavy reading and as I have been off work ill with flu its keeping me entertained.

Bernster

Visit site
Recommendations for good reads - In The Pink by Molly Watson. It’s been out for a while but it’s a hoot. It’s about her experiences out hunting. It has some very recognisable characters and is a really entertaining read.