Who wanted a Isabelle Werth saddle?

vanessahook

Visit site
I noticed that someone had a wanted bit in their signature for a Isabelle Werth 17.5 Wintec saddle, but i now cant remeber who it was!!! If anyone can remember please let me know!

anniedoherty

www.boxtreegallery.co.uk
Hello, it wasn't me that asked about the Isabelle Werth saddle but I am thinking of getting one for my Warmblood. He is pretty wide so I guess your saddle may be too narrow for him but can I ask what you think of the saddle? Are you selling it because you don't like it? I have read some great reveiews of it and some awful ones. I am looking at this one and the Richard Davidson one by Thorowgood and would welcome opinions from anyone who has either type. Thanks very much.

LucyDT

Visit site
I have the Isabelle Werth dressage saddle with the changeable gullet & flair panels. I think it's great! I've used it on both of my horses over the past year, and have never had any problems with it. It's extremely comfortable too!

vanessahook

Visit site
I have two different widths for the saddle, medium and medium/wide which fits my girl (16.3hh trakehner x kwpn).
Im selling it because now she is 7 i want to upgrade her to a leather one. I really dont want to sell it because i think they are so useful for young horses and extrememly comfortable but i need to help finance the new saddle. I cant imagine why anyone would think it was an awful saddle!

anniedoherty

www.boxtreegallery.co.uk
Thanks Lucy and Vanessa. The couple of bad reviews I read said that it was too deep. I have tried it in the tack shop (not on my horse) and I thought it seemed v comfortable and would put me in a good position. May I ask how much you want for it? Was going to ask for it for Christmas from husband so not sure I can afford it yet mind you! Thanks.

debbielinder

Visit site
i wanted one of these 17inch tho have been watching a few on ebay but prices have gone up to 400 and over which for a second hand one some of which have slight damage i wouldnt be prepared to pay that much for

vanessahook

Visit site
capondeville, i would like £400 for mine as it is in very good condition and comes with two different width bars.
Kerrylou i just tried to pm you but it wouldn't work so glad i caught you!! What would you like to know if anything?