Who was looking for a whippet? Lev, look away now!

{97702}

Visit site
OMG Deb.... I can’t have 6 or I’d be there lol! He will probably have already gone in all honesty, what a stunner....

I’ve got 3 brindles already mind you 😂

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
he is very handsome. good job i cant really have another as my collie cross is a bit too old to cope with another lively one, it wouldnt be fair on her but i would love to have him....

BallyJ

Visit site
I saw him and was very tempted!

But a JRT and 7 month old lab are enough! Have sent his link to my brother though ;) :p

deb_l222

Visit site
I'm puzzled that a gorgeous dog like that should end up as an unclaimed stray

More often than not the owners know the dog is in strays kennels and have been contacted but they just don’t bother to pick the dog up :(

My friend has boarding kennels and you would be amazed how many people don’t turn up to pick their dogs up once their holidays are over!! Both scenarios are an easy way to dump a dog without having to explain anything to anyone.

cauda equina

Visit site
More often than not the owners know the dog is in strays kennels and have been contacted but they just don’t bother to pick the dog up :(

My friend has boarding kennels and you would be amazed how many people don’t turn up to pick their dogs up once their holidays are over!! Both scenarios are an easy way to dump a dog without having to explain anything to anyone.
Gosh, how can they? What a mean and cowardly way to behave