Who was the first to try out the new sofa

Visit site
Its more firm than the old one and the seats are smaller so he may decide not to persist. Although of course he could stretch out over the two spaces and i could sit in the armchair ! Hes given the new spaniel ideas she has suddenly decided to get on the furniture after not having bothered for 6 months. Now its covered with a throw so I might as well have kept the old stuff.

dogatemysalad

Visit site
Its more firm than the old one and the seats are smaller so he may decide not to persist. Although of course he could stretch out over the two spaces and i could sit in the armchair ! Hes given the new spaniel ideas she has suddenly decided to get on the furniture after not having bothered for 6 months. Now its covered with a throw so I might as well have kept the old stuff.

Love it. I have a beautiful new rug which is a pale green and cream. It spends it's life hiding beneath a sheet as the dogs have claimed ownership. I miss the old, very obliging rug that didn't mind mucky dogs.

Chiffy

Visit site
Pennyless, having never allowed dogs on furniture for most of my life, I succumbed to allowing them on the sofa in the kitchen.
When we go through to the other room in the evenings, there is a smart sofa in there. They did each in turn put paws up for a look, I said no and they never considered it again. I was surprised!

Visit site
Well that has been my downfall all the time Ive had dogs, when you have two Gordon setters on the sofa I tended to sit on the floor!
Ive got a lovely pic of two Gordons and late OH spark out on the sofa

Stiff Knees

Visit site
I think DFS are missing a trick, if they had a Dog Section in their showroom they could have the sofas on display but covered in fleece blankets so customers can picture exactly how they would look in their own home! It's all about selling the lifestyle 😁🐾💕