Who will you be rooting for at Burghley....

meardsall_millie

Visit site
I'd like Ginnie Turnbull to have a good weekend. A local rider who works really hard with a lot of young horses. First timer at 39 (there's hope for me yet
wink.gif
) and a Mum too!

Attila_the_Hungry

Visit site
I'd like to see Mary King do well, as I had an XC clinic with her and she was as nice as everyone says (and clearly knows what she's talking about).

Also WFP as he rides so beautifully; Francis Whittington as he's local; ElleJS as she's "one of us" (and any more HHO'ers if there are any); and any pretty young things that catch my eye - especially if they are single!
grin.gif
tongue.gif

welshchick

Visit site
Apache Sauce used to be ridden by Chris Johnson before he moved to Mary King's yard. As always, I'd love to see Mary win, but AS is not an excellent showjumper and Kings Temptress is not yet experienced at this level. I would be very happy to see Daisy Dick hold the trophy on Sunday as Springalong is such a cracking pony!
grin.gif
I also hope Rosie Thomas and Polly Jackson both get good results.

alwaysbroke

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

, Harry Meade as he is so stylish on a horse and one of my fave riders for his lovely quiet style.

[/ QUOTE ]

Harry get my vote as well, daughter and i did a courswe walk with him at Badminton last year, he was really down to earth and made sure he talked to everyone involved, such a nice (and good looking!!!) chap. Would be good to see Dazzler do well at his age.

amyneave

Visit site
Would like mary to see go well. WFP has good chance. Also like to see Rosie Thomas, Jennette Brakewell, james robinson, Nicola Wilson and Zara phillips go well.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Nobody has mentioned my favourite - Daisy Dick. She deserves a big win and that little horse is smashing. I also love Lead the Way. I have followed his career from the start.

pootler

Visit site
Mary King and Kings Temptress because she's homebred and been brought on from scratch by Mary - I love the owner, breeder, rider angle.

Dunauger because I love duns!

Rosiefan

Visit site
Clea Phillips (was very local to us a few years back and bought a showjumper from my son-in-law - she made him an offer he couldn't refuse
wink.gif
) and Laura of course. Harry Meade every time.
Good luck to all of them though and hope they and their horses all come home safe.

worMy

www.katherinebegley.com
im rooting for rosie thomas to do another fabby xc round
and obviously matt ryan and my favourite odd ball mr puzzle!!!!
he's so funny!!!!! likes doing odd things like looking at clouds and sniffing air on the lunge!!