Who would pass a vetting?

Theresa_F

Visit site
Pass a vetting - would probably be sent straight to the knackers!

4 slipped disks, hanging previously dislocated shoulder, thumb set in limited position, tendonitis in the right ankle and foot, neck that needs regular ostepath attention.

Would make a good field mare - love to boss the youngsters and have everything in just so.

RobinHood

Visit site
If the way I hop about after kneeling on the computer chair is anything to go by then I would definitely fail flexions.

I think I'd fail on the exercise bit, not sure I could run for 5 minutes let alone 10.

Plated collar bone means my left arm has a limited range of motion.

Apart from that I think I would pass.

parsley

Visit site
would fail respiratory and flexion, possibly poor sight, teeth not too good either BUT would make a steady hack
grin.gif

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
im also going2 b off to the meat man, broke vertabrae in my neck unlevel shoulders nerve damage in the neck both knees ruined by riding too many horses!!! oo and my ankles collapse, sadly not to much hope for me but i dont buck or rear lol

Lobelia_Overhill

www.mymiscellanyhome.net
I'd probably fail, being over at the knee, knock kneed, hollow backed, had sacroilliac problems, nerve "damage" in off shoulder, poor eyesight, ewe necked...

Ooo I don't feel well now!

*goes to lay down in a darkened room*

TheBlackMoth

Visit site
Oh God not me - far too fat - far too old - diabetes and asthma and plated and pinned leg, need glasses and a walking stick. In fact sometimes I think it would be a kindness to put me down!!

But my girls, who are the riders, would pass - young you see 14 and 16!

dieseldog

Visit site
I would fail - dodgy back, a few scars so no good for showing, lumpy broken collar bone.

I think it's amazing horses pass, reading the list above.