Who's expecting foals in 2007?

Nickymac

Visit site
One due in June: by One More Tiger (son of Java Tiger) mare by More Pokey (TB advanced eventer). Surely that's got to be an event type, even in the lottery of breeding?!

Bossanova

Visit site
Lugs was, when last scanned, in foal to McGuigan, we want a black colt or a rich bay colt with white on, not the boring brown filly we got last time!!
smirk.gif

Oh, and its going to win Badminton.....

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
India's baby due in May but I am too frightened to get excited - will be happy when whole event is over and mare and foal both safe and healthy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly my feelings with Twiggy - it's nerve wracking in a nice way!
grin.gif

Twiggy's due end of April to Bazaars Texas and fingers crossed, is looking good.

I'm also on the lookout for either another brood mare or a project, depends what comes along first!

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Our eventing mare Beth (ISH, Diamond Lad/Able Albert lines) is in foal to Caretino Glory (The Tourmaline Rose had a foal by him this year) and is due at the beginning of June. Her first AI didn't take, but she's now looking decidedly mumsy already! Its her, and our, first time, so lots of excitement and nerves all round! Keep looking at charts of fetus development to see how big the foal already is (about the size of a rabbit apparently, with whiskers and hair on its chin, muzzle and eyelids ... aaahhh!) Here's keeping fingers crossed for everyone, and would love to keep in touch as we get nearer the time to hear about all your experiences

Tempi

Visit site
hmmmmmm you want a nice MW 16h mare for next year??

Blossy wants a foal next year!!!!! Id class her as a good MW, shes 16'1 and gorgeous and will definately have THE most beautiful foal of the year!!!!!! And she'l be a fab mummy
smile.gif
oh, and im down south
smile.gif

seaofdreams

Visit site
i have one due on the 29th April

out of my 10yr old coloured mare Stainswick Goodness Gracious 15.3hh irish sports horse by Rimilis
th_starandlottie004.jpg
th_mouse_lottie011.jpg

By Parson's Sequel, 16.2hh british warmblood by Slivio
th_Phredstudopenday019.jpg