Whos going to badders 2007?

H-J

www.piczo.com
I know its a couple of months away but who is going to spectate at Badminton in May?

I bought my mum tickets for Mothers day yesterday!

We are just going on the sat to watch the XC - hopefully it will be nice weather
cool.gif
smile.gif

SouthWestWhippet

Visit site
I'm going to SJ day for the first time. Usually do XC but thought would give the SJ a go for a change.

Feeling very excited (and already compiling my shopping list LOL)

Safina

Visit site
Me me me me me.....well, me and my sister. This will be our 3rd year of camping for the whole thing and I cannot wait. We are planning on arriving first thing on Thursday and not leaving until last thing on Sunday.

H-J

www.piczo.com
Cool - Im going to camp @ Burghley this year with my friends as the weather is always sooo nice!!!

Do you know if you are alowed to take your box to camp??

welshchick

Visit site
Booked my tickets right after the box office opened! LOL! Will go to watch the XC on Saturday and the SJ on Sunday. Don't need to stay overnight as it's only a 50 minute drive away from where I live.

Cloud9

Visit site
I have booked and received my tickets for xc day - going with the boyfriend who has had no choice in becoming an eventing fan!!!

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Navillio and I are staying at a B&B in Bathford - couldn't convince him to camp for all 4 days
frown.gif

Shall we meet on Sat after XC. Prob will hang around and have food and shop waiting for traffic to die down
smile.gif

Move was fine - his fatness has settled very well. Went for a plod this morning and survived
smile.gif

Safina

Visit site
Oh yes that would be fab.....A won't be drinking so I'll need someone to share a glass of wine with!

I bet it was weird leaving? I take it the sheenster will still be riding Finn?

(PS did you hear my news....finally got a ribbon at XC this weekend.....clear and 8 secs under optimum time)

sw123

Visit site
i'm waiting for the ballot.....if all goes well i'll be grooming there if not may come down for the XC or SJ day may not, its quite a long way but like to walk the course!

H-J

www.piczo.com
[ QUOTE ]
Am going for XC and SJ with OH
grin.gif

HJ - when i went to Burgley in 2004 there was no campsite actually on site, but there are many privately run camp sites near by and very cheap too.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats ok then! Might have a look at B&B's as well
smile.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
[ QUOTE ]
i'm waiting for the ballot.....if all goes well i'll be grooming there if not may come down for the XC or SJ day may not, its quite a long way but like to walk the course!

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sure ive asked this before! But who will you be grooming for?

I cant wait - I love going for the food stops too! The cavery stands are delicious!!!
grin.gif

Twiglet

Visit site
I'm meant to be, but have left it stupidly late to find somewhere to stay on the Friday night! Was going to camp, but I think I'll wimp out of that, and my friend who normally puts me up is going to be 8 months preggers!
May be an early morning drive down on XC day......

SSM

Visit site
We were meant to be camping, however we are not sure Bumble Dog will be up for 3 nights - so will probably just come down on the Saturday - weather permiting!

PS Yes Bumble Dog is coming for the day!!