Who's going to Keysoe Unaff ODE/HT on Sunday?

Kal

Visit site
Keysoe roll call...............

I'm doing the 80cm ODE as it's only he's second time. I'm hoping he will go well so that i can do a 90cm next time.

Just waiting now for the times :D

Kal

Visit site
They will be on the website after 3.30 i think. You can get it by text too. It has the number on the schedule.

Duckling - Will do, it's the only way i can remember where i'm going :eek:

dafthoss

Visit site
ME :D I'm doing the 70cm hunter trial if he is ok by then as he is having his back done. Was going to do the ODE but he fell over a show jump last friday so has lost his bottle a bit but is still ok xc :confused: so going to stick to that. I will be quite easy to spot I'm on the little yellow pony who will be spooking at any people sitting round :rolleyes:. I dont have any specific colours it depends what I pick out that morning.

Harrie123

Visit site
Good luck everyone!

I am doing the 100cm ODE, rather looking forward to it! Its says on their twitter that the prep on the ground has gone well, especially as it rained last night!

Kal

Visit site
Yay, times are up.

I'm in 4.2 number 113. Dressage at 10.00 then i have 2hours 22mins before my jumping :eek:

Please come and say hello :D

LBertie Wooster

Visit site
Very true!! I doubt i'll beat her ;) I'm expecting to 'R' XC due to rider being numpty :rolleyes:
Friend who's coming sort of works with her so i MIGHT get to talk to her :eek: :D Aaahaha *dreaaams* :rolleyes:
If i see you I'll say hi if i think its you!! hehee

illy89

Visit site
Pretty happy with my times! Number 106 in 4.2, dr 11.30 sj 1.14 and xc 2.20.

At least i won't have a very early start on Sunday morning!!

Samuel Pepys

Visit site
Yay, times are up.

I'm in 4.2 number 113. Dressage at 10.00 then i have 2hours 22mins before my jumping :eek:

Please come and say hello :D

Walk the x country after the dressage i'm in class 4.1 but we have virtually the same time accept your going x country 2 mins After me! :D :D

Last edited: